djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
As it depend on incest my guess will be that it changes to landady and room mates and that it wi be fixed wtith a patch on pirate sites

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I haven't seem no mind control games having problems so far, DoD got reviewed and got away with it just by removing incest

Incest in this game is a bit hidden and not at all easily accessed, maybe that's why this game was able to ellude patreon's rules

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I haven't seem no mind control games having problems so far, DoD got reviewed and got away with it just by removing incest

Incest in this game is a bit hidden and not at all easily accessed, maybe that's why this game was able to ellude patreon's rules
That would be my guess as well. If they review the game by just having someone play it for an hour or so, it's entirely possible that they wouldn't even know that incest is part of the game. As other's have mentioned the incest part could be ripped out and replaced with landlady/roommate/exchange student or something. If MC is against the policy, that would be a lot harder address.

cheesyninja

Sep 20, 2017
So I have a pretty stupid question. When I download the game, for some reason it's not showing up on my computer as a zipped folder. Instead it's just one massive file, which for some reason my computer wants to open with Word. I'm not sure what to do/what I'm doing wrong.

tripod321

Sep 3, 2017
So I have a pretty stupid question. When I download the game, for some reason it's not showing up on my computer as a zipped folder. Instead it's just one massive file, which for some reason my computer wants to open with Word. I'm not sure what to do/what I'm doing wrong.
have you downloaded the 22.0 or just the 22.1 patch? cos that is designed to be put into the 22.0 folder

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Download 0.22.01 full patched in my signature

Get Bent

Aug 17, 2017
I'm confused as hell I can't seem to raise my characters grades. i'm picking classes to go to but it's not affecting my grades at all.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I'm confused as hell I can't seem to raise my characters grades. i'm picking classes to go to but it's not affecting my grades at all.
Classes only help your grades if you get a critical success. If you want to reliably and quickly raise your grades without cheating, you'll need to study at home.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
This game wouldn't be the same without its incest element. It would turn it into one of those numerous Jap animated novels:
"You just moved into a house in the suburbs of Tokyo with a landlady and her three daughters. Can you date them all?"

What's next, Allie gets cat ears and a tail? :biggrin:

Your browser probably 'forgot' to add the zip-extension. Enable extensions in your file explorer to check and if needed rename the file to add it.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
This game wouldn't be the same without its incest element.
Sure, but it isn't main selling point of the game. It would still be fun to play as a young, lust-flawed superhero fucking around school and with heroines and villianess, without incest element. Without MC, Sympathetic Link and coercion it wouldn't be anything in this game. Just a dating sim with poorly written characters.

Reactions: Volta
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes