EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
latest.png

Overview:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-21
Release Date: 2022-03-18
Developer: Night City Productions - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.45.02
Language: English
Other Game: Loser - SuperPowered 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Mods/Commands:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux
(v0.44.04): - - -
Mac
(v0.44.04): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - Bugfix v0.45.03 -
ANDROID

Compiled with latest stable version of Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Console is enabled, in game press SHIFT+O

Extras
: Walkthrough - SFC Mod* - Radioactive Mod* - Better Experience Mod* - FANART
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

scene3_13.png scene3_5.png corrupted8.png scene3_11.png scene4_12.png scene3_10.png invite7.png home_discuss.png slut_shopping.png wild_coercedsex1.png work2_coercedsex2.png scene4_6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
How do i get the non quicky sex scene with Kelly? I take her to the classroom, ask her to ditch school..and then I am out of charm. My charm is at 7. Is there a way to increase it?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How do i get the non quicky sex scene with Kelly? I take her to the classroom, ask her to ditch school..and then I am out of charm. My charm is at 7. Is there a way to increase it?
if you can access console, use shift+o and enter player.interactions = 7 and hit enter. You should now have 7 charm. You can go higher but I wouldn't recommend that.

Reactions: FSDL and Die

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I go to 100 no problems, you just won't have the ability to do anything really after you run out of options. Anyways both the selfish and generous paths of that scene are just so pleasant. Generous ends with her being covered in sweat in a beautiful pose on the desk and selfish is her passed out cream pied bent over the desk.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Cheat build of 0.07.72 is up. Check my signature for the link.

Same cheats/features as before. I haven't played this game all that much so I don't know what would make for good quality-of-life cheats. If you have any ideas/requests, let me know and I'll consider it.

I also fixed the weird bug introduced in this build where it thinks your game version is out of date and "updates" when you load a save.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 42

Cheat build of 0.07.72 is up. Check my signature for the link.

Same cheats/features as before. I haven't played this game all that much so I don't know what would make for good quality-of-life cheats. If you have any ideas/requests, let me know and I'll consider it.

I also fixed the weird bug introduced in this build where it thinks your game version is out of date and "updates" when you load a save.
Mate i am getting some red error unicode something 0xa0 something ..... when trying for example player.money= 100 or any cheats, and apparently when asking mom to go for a coffee instead of getting +favor im getting - lol

Reactions: noshima and Die

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Didn't have that bug but the dev is looking for people who know how to code SLDR and curious if you'd want to reach out and take him up on the offer. It's would decrease the development time. I'm also unsure if I can do another month as a pledge. He did reach his last goal which was to hire part time (few hours a month) people to help make the game so it would be a little extra cash.

And for the modded version, no cheats are actually necessary other than phase change (perhaps click to set to morning phase on that area is my cheat suggestion)

Reactions: Die

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yeah, the second and 3rd row cost favor in that area. As do the next few rows as they are favors kinda

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Actually I think that "weird bug" is a feature that updates your save without breaking it.

P.S. what I mean is I actually loaded save from 7.5 and it worked without trouble at all, it just skipped versions for a sec.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Cramone and Die

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it's kinda irritating. I just restart every build/version even cheats of the same version and clear out old saves. This currently isn't an issue due to the fact that story elements haven't started yet. Anyways next update is supposed to include the coercion options under the negative category for Kelly. Currently the developer is looking for a programmer to help optimize the game a bit more and is currently waiting for Nvidia to do something with somthing called Iray Drivers which aren't compatible yet with his graphics card or something which is increasing the render time for the images by a lot. Issue is they were supposed to get an a fix for it last month but Nvidia delayed it till September so v0.9 is going to be light on the image content which he said instead will start working towards increasing the school content as after Kelly is fully implemented in v0.09, the next girl to be added to the project will be Samantha followed by Allie. I'm actually looking forward to Allie being implemented.

Reactions: Burt and Die

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Actually I think that "weird bug" is a feature that updates your save without breaking it.

P.S. what I mean is I actually loaded save from 7.5 and it worked without trouble at all, it just skipped versions for a sec.
I know, it's just that when I was playing it (on a fresh save), the "version" variable wouldn't initialize at the beginning of the game and each time I loaded it would run through the updates. I just fixed it so that when it tries to load, "version" doesn't return an empty string.
Mate i am getting some red error unicode something 0xa0 something ..... when trying for example player.money= 100 or any cheats, and apparently when asking mom to go for a coffee instead of getting +favor im getting - lol
This is the second time I've heard this issue. I feel like it might be because my computer's language and locale settings are Japanese; I'll look into it. I suggested this last time but didn't get any response: Try typing in cheats without any spaces at all "player.money=100". And the favor decreasing is supposed to happen. Think of it like currency when you make a request of someone, like you're using up their favor to make them do something.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Lol, same here on the locale. May be why I'm not having this issue.
That or cause I don't usually use the same versions.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah. I forgot how to do it. Anyways, it's relatively simple. Use Notepad or word. what ever floats your boat.

Reactions: Zerox64
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes