IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you very much
you were absolutley right i dont use a modded version , but since you were so nice to point me into
the right directions with your clear explanation even i was able to change the textlog.
So i can open up the console now with the given command.
Put sister in but havent time to play yet.
Do you also have other usefull commands for console as well?

If not doesnt matter, have lots of fun the way it is

thnx again
There are a town of cheats out there for the game but I'm not the right person to answer that. Honestly I would recommend you to get the modded version. This is the first game I don't mind to cheat because it's such a grind fest even if you cheat.

As mentionned before , the more i play , the more questions pop up

like who's Danni' (see image)
why is cat burglar (alllmost ) always defeaten before willpower is set to 0
why do i have open spots here while it's power is on lvl 3 (see image)
How to put family in ''off family modus"

But i will found out , i just keep playing
Because i dont wanna be a spammer , and if anyone off you find me annoying just leave a word and i will stop posting . post after post (lol i will try)

OH before i forget, also 2 images with sofia on lap
(to bad , light is off in bedroom)
  • Danni is sister's friend, you can have some scenes with her on a specific route in the club main quest.
  • it's all depending on your stats/skills, also if she "renews" her live, willpower will also get boosted by a big part
  • you first need to link something(trust/lust/love), if you have enough energy left you can then make it a perma-link with the third option
  • you have to use mindcraft to permanently shut down their resistance against you, break will > dominate > mindbreak
how to rise mind control ? thank u in advance and link for walk-through
You can boost all stats at the initiative but it will cost initiative points. If you meant how to use it then just break will and dominate them until 100%

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
You need to get more powers. Each one comes with a different paraphilia (fetish). One makes you like the look of younger girls (your sister and Allie)

Sympathic link is what you want.

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
greetings guys...

is there a bug in the game? i didnt get the photos in my cellphone for the sexbot by the principal, or the corrupted.

and maybe anyone has a idea what i have to do to get the 1st and 2nd nympho photo of sis?

thx for help

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Hey everybody! It's that time again!

Where are we at?

NCHDL Plotline1: 100% rendered

NCHDL Plotline2: 75% rendered

NCHDL Founding Repercussions: 100% rendered

Polymorphism UI development: 75% created

I'm almost done rendering NCHDL storyline stuff, and should finish that off this week. Then I'll be focusing on writing, and Polymorphism. I'm going to try and have a new test build out for Santa Day :D

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I tryed the game but I couldnt get any XP, I went to the school, watched the bloddy classes and it said I got it,but when I go to the progress shos that I never got any xp. Any idea why?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Hey everybody! It's that time again!

Where are we at?

NCHDL Plotline1: 100% rendered

NCHDL Plotline2: 75% rendered

NCHDL Founding Repercussions: 100% rendered

Polymorphism UI development: 75% created

I'm almost done rendering NCHDL storyline stuff, and should finish that off this week. Then I'll be focusing on writing, and Polymorphism. I'm going to try and have a new test build out for Santa Day :D
Sounds like great news
Thank you .Keep up the good work

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys, i'll hope you can help me to get the last photos i miss in my cell phone.

Sister - the 2nd nympho scene, in the other folder i've corrpted 1-3 and the booty call. maybe one is the sexbot, but i dont know.

Mrs. Larson - looks like my game is broken here. i didnt get the photos from the corrupted and the sexbot into my folder. but i'm pretty sure i saw them.

Samantha - i miss the one between Nympho 3 and the Nympho 4 (Party with Sam and Kelly)

Sandra - and another nympho i miss. between nympho 3 and the 4 with denise where she is nympho too.

Aug 26, 2017
Hi all
So, I downloaded RenPy for OSX and compiled a Mac version of the game.
I did not make any changes in the code, only the compilation.
To upgrade to version 0.20.01, download the mod of " ". The installation instructions are in the post.
Thank You!!! I'm not exactly a pro at converting games to mac, so you doing this makes my life that much easier. Thanks

Reactions: Passion3D

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I have used mind control to cut family ties with the mother, I have the incest power, but it still says that love is capped at 20... is there a bug in latest version?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I have used mind control to cut family ties with the mother, I have the incest power, but it still says that love is capped at 20... is there a bug in latest version?
Did you wait a few days after using your mind powers on her? It takes a while for the programming to kick in.

Reactions: HK51 and Voilsh

quertyasdf

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know what version it started happening at, but this game has pretty bad mouse cursor lag for me lately. Is there any sort of solution for this?

I have tried changing the graphics renderer to all of the various options with none of them having a significant impact.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes