D

Deleted member 7072

Could an admn add a change log to the OP please? The dev roadmap is great and all but doesn't show what each version actually added. To continue begging, if some could export the latest version to apk for android that would be awesome!

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
i am hoping some on the physical abilities will change the MC model so i don't get grossed out whenever i see him

Reactions: Cendash

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Ok, I might have miss it but I didn't see anything about in this forum, how do you get rank 1 at school job logistics. Oh and is it even possible to raise your charm?

Last edited:

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I've found this on another site...

aron

Mar 4, 2017
Played this game for about 5 minutes and I have to say, the tutorial alone is better than a lot of games I've played.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
No one bothers keeping up with the thread because it's the same questions over and over.
Baal shuts down links to his game, his right to do so, it's his IP and livelihood. Plenty of people support him and send traffic his way anyway.
Check around the major version releases if you want this. Links are maintained and the modded version is created.

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
No one bothers keeping up with the thread because it's the same questions over and over.
Baal shuts down links to his game, his right to do so, it's his IP and livelihood. Plenty of people support him and send traffic his way anyway.
Check around the major version releases if you want this. Links are maintained and the nodded version is created.
Ya but it's still a bitch move :/

mungemaster

May 18, 2017
Are you using the modded version? If so, you don't need the console you get all of that functionality by just clicking on the stats and using the sliders in the phone.
No, im using an older backup mac computer because I busted my normal computer up so the modded version won't work on this one but the regular game itself will.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes