thaura

Apr 30, 2017
Noticed that a 0.16.65 test version got released just about 2 days ago anyone know what the changes are?
Suppression: Wild Oats - It's an advanced suppression that will keep a character only sexually interested in you(or in the case of Sexbots, They'll be much more discrete). There is however a caveat. If fear or anger get too high, it will break, because loyalty is a fickle bitch. Further more the amount of Control needed to keep a character loyal to this level limits the amount of control you can have on a character.

Larson's 3rd Professional Favor - Now when you ask Larson to help you clean up your record a bit, she can actually remove your oldest school related demerit.

Low Health Repercussion - If you're at 0 health when time advances, you become bedridden, and be unable to leave your room until you regain your health back to 40. In the future there will be methods of manipulating this state, but for now...you'll have to rely on good ol fashion rest actions giving you dinky amounts of health every rest action. On the upside you will still be allowed to use your phone ^_^

Improving IDP training - Every 3rd IDP training now grants 3 resistance rather than the usual 1 as you have a breakthrough. This should help a bit with the massive willpower sink that is your relatives living with you :p

Reactions: ponyguy

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
Suppression: Wild Oats - It's an advanced suppression that will keep a character only sexually interested in you(or in the case of Sexbots, They'll be much more discrete). There is however a caveat. If fear or anger get too high, it will break, because loyalty is a fickle bitch. Further more the amount of Control needed to keep a character loyal to this level limits the amount of control you can have on a character.
Improving IDP training - Every 3rd IDP training now grants 3 resistance rather than the usual 1 as you have a breakthrough. This should help a bit with the massive willpower sink that is your relatives living with you :p
so the mod will be still needed cause this thing really don't fix it,

BTW can someone explain me how the sexbot activate, i supposed you need to activate it or do some mind control to get that but it happens to me without trying

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Wild Oats, my precioussssss....

Someone with too much money to spare on Patreon feel like sharing? I'll update the files ASAP then, given I have a personal interest in it. Even though apparently, only 5 people like my work. ;)

As far as cheating goes, once I have full control over a person the natural way, I tend to just use the mod to keep it there, while keeping willpower around 30-60. I've been working on a script that will go through all the phone contacts and set those automatically. I just need to figure out how to go through all the phone contacts and how to automate it...
Actually, I can do it with a hotkey now.

Wild Oats would probably be easy enough to alter in order to keep its impact lower. I'll have to look into that anyway for the "Keepin' it in the Family" suppression option that combines Family Ties and Wild Oats, given how mom is the biggest slut in the game so far. Must be all the drinking.

Very curious how Wild Oats skips all the slut-scenes. The NoNTR mod is quite invasive, so Wild Oats may have to be even more so.

But we would need that 65 version. Here's hoping really really hard.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok i dl all the fixs and such.have 1 question about wild oats and keeping it in the family. are they under suppression tabs?or are they automatically in the mod itself? i dont see anything different under the suppression.thanks .... just went into game and cheats dont work when i turn them on so not sure if gl works as well,but did notice my phone all the girls are plain clothes now with no dicks in their faces so they all mine now i guess.but as to my questions am i missing anything?

Last edited:

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I'm curious how @hmb wrote , it could help me with writing mine...

@danny19 :
  • Wild Oats is in 0.16.65, which we don't have. So you'll have to wait.
  • "Keepin' it in the Family" is something I have planned to help myself enjoy the game more once I have Wild Oats, not certain if people would like me to upload that, given the lack of enthusiastic response on my previous uploads.
  • Cheats work if you use the version on the first post, period. No extra mods yet, just that version. If you can't open the console on the opening menu, something is really off. Maybe there's something in your profile directory then, but I find that hard to imagine. But if that works, apply my hotfix and repeat. If it still works, apply the Get Lucky (if you want it) and try again.
  • And Get Lucky works if you've applied it correctly and followed the instructions (copy files, set correct mode in game menu). Test it by setting it on Kabayashi Maru and going to class, or showering in the afternoon. The mod is simple enough that the game will either crash and burn, or the mod will just work.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I'm curious how @hmb wrote , it could help me with writing mine...

@danny19 :
  • Wild Oats is in 0.16.65, which we don't have. So you'll have to wait.
  • "Keepin' it in the Family" is something I have planned to help myself enjoy the game more once I have Wild Oats, not certain if people would like me to upload that, given the lack of enthusiastic response on my previous uploads.
  • Cheats work if you use the version on the first post, period. No extra mods yet, just that version. If you can't open the console on the opening menu, something is really off. Maybe there's something in your profile directory then, but I find that hard to imagine. But if that works, apply my hotfix and repeat. If it still works, apply the Get Lucky (if you want it) and try again.
  • And Get Lucky works if you've applied it correctly and followed the instructions (copy files, set correct mode in game menu). Test it by setting it on Kabayashi Maru and going to class, or showering in the afternoon. The mod is simple enough that the game will either crash and burn, or the mod will just work.
ok so if i understand correctly cheats only work in 16.50 no 51?it said they were on in 51 but oh well i wait till 65 come out glad i kept 50.so does get lucky work in 50?and thank you

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I hope that some of the bugs the .51 version made will be fixed in .65. The cell phone had a couple of bugs that would cause the game to crash in .50 when you looked at certain photos and .51 prevented you from being even able to access certain photos you could before that had no problems.

Wild Oats just seems like a way to to deal with high corruption, lower it, and not be bothered with certain scene showing p again and again.

Also isn't the mom supposed to be a prostitute? The old RAGS version had some indication of that with the Working Mother advantage I remember reading. Will be interesting to see if she is when Working Mother is implemented.

The sister stuff that was mention was in .50.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@danny19 : If you use the 0.16.50 version from the first page, you can apply the 0.16.51 hotfix linked in my signature on top of it and cheats will still work. That would be the SLDR Modded package.
Get Lucky works on both. Just install it last. I don't foresee any issues, but it's always best to do things in the correct sequence.

That's it, I'm out until the next version. Switching to lurk-mode.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
@danny19 : If you use the 0.16.50 version from the first page, you can apply the 0.16.51 hotfix linked in my signature on top of it and cheats will still work. That would be the SLDR Modded package.
Get Lucky works on both. Just install it last. I don't foresee any issues, but it's always best to do things in the correct sequence.

That's it, I'm out until the next version. Switching to lurk-mode.
ty lurker :p

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I've been cheating, because seriously, fuck the grind in a bunch of these games, even WITH cheating shit takes a while. Anyhow, one thing I did notice is that sometimes, at random either the mother or sis will suddenly no longer be OK with banging anymore, their corruption is still high, but suddenly their love is capped at max 20. After a while it will sometimes go away after a lot of domination, but I have no clue why. Also is there like a FAQ or a guide for this one? It seems like I am missing a lot.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I've been cheating, because seriously, fuck the grind in a bunch of these games, even WITH cheating shit takes a while. Anyhow, one thing I did notice is that sometimes, at random either the mother or sis will suddenly no longer be OK with banging anymore, their corruption is still high, but suddenly their love is capped at max 20. After a while it will sometimes go away after a lot of domination, but I have no clue why. Also is there like a FAQ or a guide for this one? It seems like I am missing a lot.
I haven't played this game in a long time, but the factor I found that kept the mother's love maxed and willing for sex was to prevent her Willpower from getting to 100.

Reactions: Cirro84

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Check their willpower. The higher that is, the more they start really thinking on what they're doing. You can usually use Sympathic Link to tie that to Trust so it constantly remains low while also blasting them with your powers (whatever floats your boat) to keep them in a certain mindset.

But usually, that's the first indicator that they're about to give you no more freebies.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks. I also found that doing the mind control ignore family ties worked. I also found out that the overloads cause specific mental illnesses. Now I just sit an wait every night for shit to happen. This game has WAY too much inexplained shit. Probably a little too complicated for its own good.

Reactions: setter6

Sundevils101

Jun 25, 2017
Mega link with mac and PC versions .051

mega.nz/#F!Q6YVyJTS!4b1VryoHkGYO_fD40ztTwg

To bypass the passwords till a modded version is released by SLDR, use the Password Fix provided below. Cut and paste the "Password_fix.rpy" file into the "Superpowered/game/" directory. Launch the game. When prompted for a password, type: start

PC version is starting fine, didn't have time to test the rest.
Thank you I didn't know how to start it.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes