Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
Another way is having both mind control and sympathic link, both mom and sis have family ties so love and lust can't be raised. However you can cheat this by repetively casting lust overload on them. Past 100 point of lust they'll have chance to get nympho status, from there just use physical interactions to raise their love. Remember to cast break will to keep their will power from recover

Reactions: komgsd

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
Another way is having both mind control and sympathic link, both mom and sis have family ties so love and lust can't be raised. However you can cheat this by repetively casting lust overload on them. Past 100 point of lust they'll have chance to get nympho status, from there just use physical interactions to raise their love. Remember to cast break will to keep their will power from recover
Another way, we the best player!!! Dj Khaled :p :p

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
One note for players who have both flight and initiative ops unlocked. Save doing ops for the night if you can because you can spend more time go around the school chatting/pounding and farm for influence while sleeping lol. Just go to the map and fly to the job site at night

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I heard a lot of great things about this game but I'm honestly not that impressed YET, is that because I'm using the non NTR mod? Does it remove some of the content? Also is it possible to enjoy the game to the fullest without cheats, I'm worried I'll miss some content if I keep playing without cheats...

Thanks.

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
I heard a lot of great things about this game but I'm honestly not that impressed YET, is that because I'm using the non NTR mod? Does it remove some of the content? Also is it possible to enjoy the game to the fullest without cheats, I'm worried I'll miss some content if I keep playing without cheats...

Thanks.
I play without cheats and i think i have see almost everything, the game is hard at the begging but it pays you off later. You have to find the way to play it, for me it was when h get fly and max style to 6, then you can raise global influence more easy to do all the other thing in game.

Reactions: Drafox

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016

Thanks.
IIRC, the no NTR mod removes some of the mom's crazier antics and the schoodgirls whoreing themselves out to make you money.
You can play the game without cheats but it is somewhat grindy without them.
After a poll, Baal decided to concentrate on the school so the whole superpowered part of the game is weak at the moment.
I'd wait a couple of versions before coming back.

Reactions: ponyguy and Drafox

fwamp

Jul 29, 2017
Update 16.5 having trouble getting it open - Mac version downloaded through nopy, any tips are appreciated, thanks!

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the insight guys...I finally got my dick wet by banging two of my classmates (Sandra & Denise)...Now the floodgates are open!

Reactions: ponyguy

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Whose fetishes have been implemented?except for mom and Denise
also:are there any sex scenes for jobs(except the blowjob with the teacher)
and the last one! : how to trigger the morning mom or mom/sister scene?(I do have the get lucky mod installed and activated on Kobayashi Maru)
Thanks in advance!
Anyone? :(

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
If you think you're lost you have no idea how wrong you are my friend, at least you're getting somewhere, as for me I don't even know who the sister is? I mean..There is a sister in this game? For real, for real??

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
If you think you're lost you have no idea how wrong you are my friend, at least you're getting somewhere, as for me I don't even know who the sister is? I mean..There is a sister in this game? For real, for real??
: )))
Yeah there is,at the very beginning when you're making your character,you're given a choice.On your second tear of choices it's on the second row on the right(its icon is a boy and girl standing next to each other)
I recommend you try it,personally really liked her scenes.

Reactions: Drafox

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
Whose fetishes have been implemented?except for mom and Denise: no one else
also:are there any sex scenes for jobs(except the blowjob with the teacher): no
and the last one! : how to trigger the morning mom or mom/sister scene?(I do have the get lucky mod installed and activated on Kobayashi Maru): there is no morning mom or mom/sister scene, only a morning sis shower scene

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Whose fetishes have been implemented?except for mom and Denise: no one else
also:are there any sex scenes for jobs(except the blowjob with the teacher): no
and the last one! : how to trigger the morning mom or mom/sister scene?(I do have the get lucky mod installed and activated on Kobayashi Maru): there is no morning mom or mom/sister scene, only a morning sis shower scene
If Monica (Principal Larson) has the Nympho state when you go to work in the school you get an offer to work with her for the day. 4 different scenes will play out. One each time you work for her. Also, note that the dialog and some other things are different depending on if you have the Flight power which gives you the flaw that makes older women attractive to you. (The same thing happens in her love obsessed scenes.) In the version where you don't find older women attractive she wants lots of abuse in the last 2 office nympho scenes. Her 2nd Love Obsessed scene is very different and has different pics and not just text changes.

Note: The other age flaw needed to have sex with based character that currently has currently Nympho and Obsessive scenes has different text depending on if you have the the flaw that makes you attractive to younger looking characters.

For the teacher if you work again right away you can get her to fuck you depending on the action you take. Her conditioning wears off quickly so after you got the blowjob scene go work again to get the other.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Noticed that a 0.16.65 test version got released just about 2 days ago anyone know what the changes are?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes