Mod SuperPowered Universal Cheat Mod (Any Build) and Replay Customization Mod (Build 25.00+)

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Do I move the file from the folder marked "Util" into the game folder itself or the entire Util folder into the game folder?

Methheadlol789

Sep 11, 2018
I cant seem to get it to work i have dropped the files into the game folder and into the renpy folder and the mods wont activate please help

Methheadlol789

Sep 11, 2018
i cant get the mods to work ive unzipped the file taken out the contents of it and dropped them into the game file but they wont activate if someone could send me the already modded game file that would be great.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
the replay customization mod is not working in v.0.29.00...

The universal cheat mod is working. After that is done, I copied the replay mod into the game file and start the game again. It gives out an initial error that kills the game. It then loads fine right after. The only problem is that replay mod is not playable. This is the error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit:
I tried getting rid of the rpyc file the game creates and I'm back to square one. I get rid of the original rpy file and the game loads fine. Except that there is no replay customization mod in the game.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Firstly I would like to explain my Universal Cheat Mod. To be honest, it's not as great as the mod SLDR gives us, but it's not meant to replace it in the first place; It's meant to be used alongside or without it. As of 6/9/2018 and Build 25.00, these are some of the major features of the Universal Cheat Mod
  • It works with any Game Version Modded or Unmodded (and should be compatible with all future versions).
  • It works with or without SLDR's Mod and with or without the Replay Customization Mod
  • It allows you to Summon Characters onto the scene, making it so you don't have to go look for them.
  • Modify the player's stats!
  • Includes a Reset Option, Which allows you to do options like Quickie, or small favor or large favor, multiple times without having to wait until the next day.
  • It allows the Adjustment of Love, Lust, Inhibition, Corruption, Willpower, Control, and Favor
  • It allows you to instantly Suppress, Re-calibrate, or Reprogram someone when in their specific character Cheat Menu
  • It allows you to Finish All Programming for all characters immediately or failing that, by the next time you go to sleep.
  • You can toggle if they are Obsessive or Nymphomaniacs.
  • All (current) characters have their Cheat Menus done already.
  • There is a gallery mode where you can look at different poses and outfits you want them in (If the outfit is not found in the images there will be an error. Just press ignore and don't press it again)
  • The Mod is tied to a hotkey and is activated whenever you press the "," or Comma Key. I will not answer the question of how to activate the mod because it is plainly written right here.
While the Universal Cheat Mod works with any version, The Replay Customization Mod might not. It may work with other versions, but only if that version hasn't changed the code within the 'func_replay.rpy' file. I don't know if any of you realize it but there is a large problem with the replay scene system and that problem is that your flaws, detriments, perks are not accounted for during the replay (They are accounted for when you encounter the scene in game, just not in the replays). For example you play the Mother Nympho scene, if you have the Incest Flaw, your characters ends up enjoying the scene. But in the replay, you don't have the incest flaw so your character will always end up being disgusted by the mother's actions. That is why I made this mod; So that you can have different flaws and perks in order to trigger different scenes within the Replay.

Here's how the replay mod works...It works in conjunction with the Universal Cheat Mod and is activated the same way as the Universal cheat Mod and is on page 3 of the cheat menu. On Page 3 of the Cheat Menu, you set up your Replay Value Defaults. These set up how you want the Replay scenes to play by default. There are 13 Customization Options, one for each flaw and one for the Well Endowed Perk. In addition there is a Skip Replay Customization Toggle, allowing you to skip the Customization and use only the default settings (once again set on Page 3 of the Cheat Menu) for the scene.

To Install the mods just drop the extracted files into the game folder within the SuperPowered Folder.

Remember the Replay mod can NOT work without the Universal Customization Mod.
Also Remember the Mod is tied to a hotkey and is activated whenever you press the "," or Comma Key.

If you have any tips on how to improve the code, I would appreciate them. I'm not as familiar with Ren'py as I am with other various gaming engines and want to improve.
That should be everything...I think. Enjoy
question, can you use the UCM to suppress the fetish? the mom fetish keep coming in the mrs larson scene

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
question, can you use the UCM to suppress the fetish? the mom fetish keep coming in the mrs larson scene
I don't know if you can. I know that you can manually alter the fetish through console m.fetish=False

Quick question... does the replay customization mod work for you? Or is it just me?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
There was a cheat that let you click on different values to max them instead of going through the menus. would be nice if UCM could implement that, especialy for social actions and energy.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So this is an interesting mod, I'm able to get the , commands to work, but I can't find the ones that open up the sexy commands that you can give people other than your mom and sister. Like I get incest scenes, but I can't ask them to hug or kiss, or grope them or whatever. Is this a special clicky thing in the menus I'm not finding?

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Is it still compatible with the latest version? Did anyone tried? Thank you in advance.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Is it still compatible with the latest version? Did anyone tried? Thank you in advance.
It is, but some functions are game-breaking or bug-inducing. Don't use the bar stats functions for the girls, it induced a recoverable bug but disables ever altering any girls' stats with the cheat function. The game-breaking functions have been game-breaking for a few versions now. As an example, you can turn any girl nympho or obsessed, which in some cases avoids the story progression for that girl and you permanently miss content. Money cheat is safe, refreshing your health and energy is safe. Increasing your stats and skills is mostly safe but again you run the risk of skipping progression content.

Reactions: Cirro84 and DJsona

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the software said to install windows 10 or better so i did
i installed Linux BECAUSE its better !!!
(Linux MX is my distro)

Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
just downloaded it today and I like it so far, but seems to be a couple bugs (not sure if anyone mentioned) I'm using latest version of the game 0.41 and when i went to the girls stats if I clcik bar mode it gives me an exception, and when i try to edit the girls I didnt see a listing for sulynn.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
Can someone explain me the premise of this mod? is it really a "universal cheat mod"??? which game engines it works for aka unity? Ren'py? or All? and how does one install this mod? I don't understand anything I'm reading here... what game's this for??

Last edited: