Mod SuperPowered Universal Cheat Mod (Any Build) and Replay Customization Mod (Build 25.00+)

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
I can't get this mod to work.

This is what my installation looks like:

I'm using version 0.23.0 and "," does nothing.

Crazi

Jun 16, 2017
I can't get this mod to work.

This is what my installation looks like:

I'm using version 0.23.0 and "," does nothing.
To Install the mods just drop the extracted files into the game folder.

j766

May 15, 2017
Is there a location for the "," to work to activate the mod? It works perfectly for the replays, and allows me to change all those flaws and whatnot. But "," does nothing when I press it that I can see, and I can't find a dedicated cheat menu, which means I have to set the flaws/etc on every replay instead of being able to set defaults. Anybody know what I am missing?

bab

Sep 9, 2017
does this game have audio because in the setting there are audio options but I have no sound at all any idea why?

Reactions: broverse

DEATH23

Apr 27, 2018
can you plss send me a picture on how to do it im a bit dumb in this kind of this it will really help mr

MHoffa

May 27, 2018
This mod is awesome! But does anybody know how I can adjust Sophie char stats. She isn't on my list of char on the mod dashboard.

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
does this game have audio because in the setting there are audio options but I have no sound at all any idea why?
Because the game it's in alpha and it's not implemented yet audio for this game, that's why you don't have no sound.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Still not working with 27.01 (and Yes, the 2 relevant files ARE in the "game" folder where they belong. Any update going to happen (hope so) ?