Mod SuperPowered Universal Cheat Mod (Any Build) and Replay Customization Mod (Build 25.00+)

neron86

Mar 5, 2017
nice mod. its going with 18.02 with no problems and its much easier then using the console commands

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any way to unlock unseen scenes using the replay mod in the photos section of the camera phone?

Not Me

Jun 23, 2017
When I bring up the menu (","), then hit Sister, Next, Next
I get an Exception error:
File "game/TestVarCheats.rpy", line 260
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Character/Sister/[sis.outfit]_[sis.pose].png

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Is it me or I can't locate Sophie (the short haired blonde that comes to drink with your mom) in the editor?

I see her name but her values aren't the same as the Sophie I'm talking about and if I summon her I get a weird looking sprite not her usual looking one.
Sophie doesn't have any sprites in the game yet (as of v0.17 anyway, I haven't tried v0.18 yet), so you get the default "not implemented yet" sprite for her.

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
OK, I've already got flight updated to level 3 and yet I still can't get the sex scene with Larson. The sex button is greyed out with this message "School's is out. Everyone's going home!"

Mom also got another problem. Even though I've already mindcrafted her and suppressed "familial ties", I still can't get her sex scene and I now received "love is now capped".

Can anyone help? This game is insanely confusing.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Firstly I would like to explain my Universal Cheat Mod. To be honest, it's not as great as the mod SLDR gives us, but it's not meant to replace it in the first place; It's meant to be used alongside or without it. As of 10/1/2017 and Build 18.02, these are some of the major features of the Universal Cheat Mod
  • It works with any Game Version Modded or Unmodded (and should be compatible with all future versions).
  • It works with or without SLDR's Mod and with or without the Replay Customization Mod
  • It allows you to Summon Characters onto the scene, making it so you don't have to go look for them.
  • Modify the player's stats!
  • Includes a Reset Option, Which allows you to do options like Quickie, or small favor or large favor, multiple times without having to wait until the next day.
  • It allows the Adjustment of Love, Lust, Inhibition, Corruption, Willpower, Control, and Favor
  • It allows you to instantly Supress, Recalibrate, or Reprogram someone when in their specific character Cheat Menu
  • It allows you to Finish All Programming for all characters immediately or failing that, by the next time you go to sleep.
  • You can toggle if they are Obsessive or Nymphomaniacs.
  • All (current) characters have their Cheat Menus done already.
  • There is a gallery mode where you can look at different poses and outfits you want them in (If the outfit is not found in the images there will be an error. Just press ignore and don't press it again)
  • The Mod is tied to a hotkey and is activated whenever you press the "," or Comma Key. I will not answer the question of how to activate the mod because it is plainly written right here.
While the Universal Cheat Mod works with any version, The Replay Customization Mod might not. It may work with other versions, but only if that version hasn't changed the code within the 'func_replay.rpy' file. I don't know if any of you realize it but there is a large problem with the replay scene system and that problem is that your flaws, detriments, perks are not accounted for during the replay (They are accounted for when you encounter the scene in game, just not in the replays). For example you play the Mother Nympho scene, if you have the Incest Flaw, your characters ends up enjoying the scene. But in the replay, you don't have the incest flaw so your character will always end up being disgusted by the mother's actions. That is why I made this mod; So that you can have different flaws and perks in order to trigger different scenes within the Replay.

Here's how the replay mod works...It works in conjunction with the Universal Cheat Mod and is activated the same way as the Universal cheat Mod and is on page 3 of the cheat menu. On Page 3 of the Cheat Menu, you set up your Replay Value Defaults. These set up how you want the Replay scenes to play by default. There are 13 Customization Options, one for each flaw and one for the Well Endowed Perk. In addition there is a Skip Replay Customization Toggle, allowing you to skip the Customization and use only the default settings (once again set on Page 3 of the Cheat Menu) for the scene.

To Install the mods just drop the extracted files into the game folder within the SuperPowered Folder.

Remember the Replay mod can NOT work without the Universal Customization Mod.
Also Remember the Mod is tied to a hotkey and is activated whenever you press the "," or Comma Key.

If you have any tips on how to improve the code, I would appreciate them. I'm not as familiar with Renpy as I am with other various gaming engines and want to improve.

That should be everything...I think. Enjoy

I tried your mods and tried to start the game only to get this traceback and the game not even starting. Why? Also how about a download of the complete 18.2 game modded with your mods installed?

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Is it possible to update this mod to the SuperPowered [v0.19.00] game version?
Love this mod so much!!! :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Kinnerman

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Yeah ive downloaded the universal cheat mod V4, puted the 2 files in main game directory, started the game pressed "comma" as instructed but nothing happens.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hmmm weird - I just updated the - main thread to link to both mods.

Currently I am using Both the and together.
They both add something unique to the game - could you try that?
Make sure you rename scripts.rpa to scripts.rpa.bak - in the SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\game folder first - before copying the SLDR mod to the game folder.

Although I believe this mod is "standalone".

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Yeah ive downloaded the universal cheat mod V4, puted the 2 files in main game directory, started the game pressed "comma" as instructed but nothing happens.
Just noticed that you said "main game directory" - they are supposed to go in the "game" folder - not the main game directory.
Glad you got it working - adds so much to the game - that is not in the SLDR mod.

Cheers

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Just noticed that you said "main game directory" - they are supposed to go in the "game" folder - not the main game directory.
Glad you got it working - adds so much to the game - that is not in the SLDR mod.

Cheers
Inded it adds alots, it adds all stats on the NPC ( thats a huge flaw of the original game ) and helps on the horrible grind (prob the worst grinding ive ever had to endure, 5 hours of grinding and not 1 superpower besides the intro one). Dont know if the developer wants to milk the subs with the grind but with the mods at least playing the game is NOW fun. Again thx for the repplys, ur the best.

Last edited:

Indy66

Oct 7, 2017
Man, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I've installed them in the game folder inside the superpowered folder as instructed and nothing seems to have changed. Am I just a dumb fuck? Screenshot 2017-11-08 22.41.53.png

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Make sure you rename scripts.rpa to scripts.rpa.bak - in the SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\game folder.
That is what is stopping you from using this mod - and will most likely give you error messages also (Item called for
twice for example?)

Just us the "
, " to use the mod in game.

Also - Welcome to the F95Zone - have fun and meet people - there is alot of helpful and friendly folks here.

Last edited:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Some of the nude scenes don't seem to work as it goes like error can't find x image in folder.

dhiyaa

Oct 23, 2017
in the game when i try to flirt mom or text her they say its appear you're blocked right now how to unblock please tell me i feel horny and i need 2 finish the game

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
in the game when i try to flirt mom or text her they say its appear you're blocked right now how to unblock please tell me i feel horny and i need 2 finish the game
It's been a while since I did this, but if I recall correctly, you need to get the Mind Control and Flight powers to gain the Incest and Anilagnia flaws and the Mindcraft ability (I think you need rank 3 Mind Control to get this), then use Mind Control -> Dominate on her until you can use Mind Control -> Mindcraft on her. Use Mindcraft to suppress Familial Ties. As I recall, it will take at least a few days (maybe a week or more?) for the suppression to take effect. Do not change the suppression until you have sex with her.

Last edited: