Mod SuperPowered Universal Cheat Mod (Any Build) and Replay Customization Mod (Build 25.00+)

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
The bathroom event with mom only wearing a towel happen once at the beginning, is this all there is? Sister had 3 bathroom events.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The bathroom event with mom only wearing a towel happen once at the beginning, is this all there is? Sister had 3 bathroom events.
Wrong thread - this is a support page for the mod only!
You should try posting the question here:

Reactions: Kinnerman

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Wrong thread - this is a support page for the mod only!
You should try posting the question here:
Sorry I have re-posted to the correct thread.. Thank you

Reactions: Twistty

Tinytank

Nov 16, 2017
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/TestGeneral.rpy", line 184, in script
jump DebugTestVar1
ScriptError: could not find label 'DebugTestVar1'.
What do I do

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/TestGeneral.rpy", line 184, in script
jump DebugTestVar1
ScriptError: could not find label 'DebugTestVar1'.
What do I do
Do you have a file named "TestVarCheats.rpy" in the "game" directory? If not, then you need to reinstall the Universal Cheat Mod from the OP of this thread.

ghostb

May 6, 2017
this shom on page 3 can you help my somebody

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/TestVarCheats.rpy", line 290, in script
"No Sprites Exist for this character. Try again in a later update."
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Mom/[m.outfit]_[m.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Mom/work2_neutral.png')

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
this shom on page 3 can you help my somebody

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/TestVarCheats.rpy", line 290, in script
"No Sprites Exist for this character. Try again in a later update."
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Mom/[m.outfit]_[m.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Mom/work2_neutral.png')
You need to unpack the RPA files for the mod to access the sprites. Get , drop UnRen.bat in the root folder of the game, double-click it, and select the "Extract RPA packages" option. You may need to reapply the mods after extracting the RPA files, I don't know if the extraction overwrites the mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostb

ghostb

May 6, 2017
You need to unpack the RPA files for the mod to access the sprites. Get , drop UnRen.bat in the root folder of the game, double-click it, and select the "Extract RPA packages" option. You may need to reapply the mods after extracting the RPA files, I don't know if the extraction overwrites the mods.
thx it work :)

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I know it says "universal" but I have to ask, seeing as I can't make it work...is this PC only?
There are multiple "game" folders, one in the content folder and another in the resources folder. I have extracted files into both, tried keeping them in the cheat folder and moving the files out of the cheat folder, etc. If this mod does in fact work on Mac, a little help?

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I know it says "universal" but I have to ask, seeing as I can't make it work...is this PC only?
There are multiple "game" folders, one in the content folder and another in the resources folder. I have extracted files into both, tried keeping them in the cheat folder and moving the files out of the cheat folder, etc. If this mod does in fact work on Mac, a little help?
AFAIK, the mod is OS independent, but I don't have a Mac to confirm with.

The mod files go in the "Game" directory in the root of wherever you put Superpowered. Eg, if Superpowered is in ~/Superpowered, then the mod goes in ~/Superpowered/Game.

Did you unpack the game assets like I mentioned a ? That might help.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
The mod works well with the 0.21.00 version of the game.
Only polymorphism is missing. May be for soon?

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, so I'm trying to use the mod with SLDR, and SLDR is working fine. At first, I couldn't pull up the mod at all, even though it's in the right spot(Superpowered/game with all the .rpa files). Then I saw another person with the same problem and the fix was to add .bak to scrips.rpa. That just makes it so the game can't run. Any fixes?

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, so I'm trying to use the mod with SLDR, and SLDR is working fine. At first, I couldn't pull up the mod at all, even though it's in the right spot(Superpowered/game with all the .rpa files). Then I saw another person with the same problem and the fix was to add .bak to scrips.rpa. That just makes it so the game can't run. Any fixes?
Update: Added a new version of scripts.rpa and the game runs, but the mod still doesn't function

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Update: Added a new version of scripts.rpa and the game runs, but the mod still doesn't function
I just tried it with the SLDR mod, and it working for me. Just to be clear, you downloaded the files, decompressed them, and then just copy and pasted the contents (The util folder is included in the move, do not just copy the files from inside the util folder.) straight into the game folder right? If that's not the issue then I suggest trying to delete the .rpyc files for the mod files. If you are still having issues PM me and we'll try to work it out.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Request: Influence school grades (and lock them to 100).

If it's already done, I can't find it in the player character related menus.