Mod SuperPowered Universal Cheat Mod (Any Build) and Replay Customization Mod (Build 25.00+)

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Firstly I would like to explain my Universal Cheat Mod. To be honest, it's not as great as the mod SLDR gives us, but it's not meant to replace it in the first place; It's meant to be used alongside or without it. As of 6/9/2018 and Build 25.00, these are some of the major features of the Universal Cheat Mod
  • It works with any Game Version Modded or Unmodded (and should be compatible with all future versions).
  • It works with or without SLDR's Mod and with or without the Replay Customization Mod
  • It allows you to Summon Characters onto the scene, making it so you don't have to go look for them.
  • Modify the player's stats!
  • Includes a Reset Option, Which allows you to do options like Quickie, or small favor or large favor, multiple times without having to wait until the next day.
  • It allows the Adjustment of Love, Lust, Inhibition, Corruption, Willpower, Control, and Favor
  • It allows you to instantly Suppress, Re-calibrate, or Reprogram someone when in their specific character Cheat Menu
  • It allows you to Finish All Programming for all characters immediately or failing that, by the next time you go to sleep.
  • You can toggle if they are Obsessive or Nymphomaniacs.
  • All (current) characters have their Cheat Menus done already.
  • There is a gallery mode where you can look at different poses and outfits you want them in (If the outfit is not found in the images there will be an error. Just press ignore and don't press it again)
  • The Mod is tied to a hotkey and is activated whenever you press the "," or Comma Key. I will not answer the question of how to activate the mod because it is plainly written right here.
While the Universal Cheat Mod works with any version, The Replay Customization Mod might not. It may work with other versions, but only if that version hasn't changed the code within the 'func_replay.rpy' file. I don't know if any of you realize it but there is a large problem with the replay scene system and that problem is that your flaws, detriments, perks are not accounted for during the replay (They are accounted for when you encounter the scene in game, just not in the replays). For example you play the Mother Nympho scene, if you have the Incest Flaw, your characters ends up enjoying the scene. But in the replay, you don't have the incest flaw so your character will always end up being disgusted by the mother's actions. That is why I made this mod; So that you can have different flaws and perks in order to trigger different scenes within the Replay.

Here's how the replay mod works...It works in conjunction with the Universal Cheat Mod and is activated the same way as the Universal cheat Mod and is on page 3 of the cheat menu. On Page 3 of the Cheat Menu, you set up your Replay Value Defaults. These set up how you want the Replay scenes to play by default. There are 13 Customization Options, one for each flaw and one for the Well Endowed Perk. In addition there is a Skip Replay Customization Toggle, allowing you to skip the Customization and use only the default settings (once again set on Page 3 of the Cheat Menu) for the scene.

To Install the mods just drop the extracted files into the game folder within the SuperPowered Folder.

Remember the Replay mod can NOT work without the Universal Customization Mod.
Also Remember the Mod is tied to a hotkey and is activated whenever you press the "," or Comma Key.

If you have any tips on how to improve the code, I would appreciate them. I'm not as familiar with Ren'py as I am with other various gaming engines and want to improve.
That should be everything...I think. Enjoy

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
I just started testing this. It looks very nice and useful enough for me to say, "I wish I had this earlier!"

You might want to consider a page for updating the stats for the main character, especially the influence levels, which can be a massive grind.

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
Okay. I did find something that could be construed as a bug. Not only does the comma key pulls up the cheat menu, but so does the space bar. I fnd that very annoying becuase I use space to forward dialog. I checked the code of "TestGeneral.rpy" and commented these two lines out. So far, everything still works and only the comma causes the cheat menu to pop up.
# config.keymap['dismiss'].remove('K_SPACE')
# config.underlay.append(renpy.Keymap(K_SPACE=keybindingGeneral))

Reactions: wx448

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Okay. I did find something that could be construed as a bug. Not only does the comma key pulls up the cheat menu, but so does the space bar. I fnd that very annoying becuase I use space to forward dialog. I checked the code of "TestGeneral.rpy" and commented these two lines out. So far, everything still works and only the comma causes the cheat menu to pop up.
# config.keymap['dismiss'].remove('K_SPACE')
# config.underlay.append(renpy.Keymap(K_SPACE=keybindingGeneral))
Fixed and OP updated. It wasn't actually supposed to be in there in there when I released it to the public, I must of forgotten to take it out. Thank you for using the Mod, I appreciate your feedback :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: gigpig and wx448

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
doesnt seems to work for me.. i dont know.

i use the modded version of last game (the one in f95 thread) , i turn cheat mode off (because its modded one)
and i put all your files into the game folder install (with superpowered.exe)

when i clic "," nothing seems to happen, i have no option for mom or else...

did i make something bad ?

Reactions: Green Rookie

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
doesnt seems to work for me.. i dont know.

i use the modded version of last game (the one in f95 thread) , i turn cheat mode off (because its modded one)
and i put all your files into the game folder install (with superpowered.exe)

when i clic "," nothing seems to happen, i have no option for mom or else...

did i make something bad ?
You have to put it in the game folder itself. The one with Archive.rpa or the rpyc files. If you don't know where that is look for your game exe and then look for a folder called "game". Open it and move the files into the folder. The next time you run the game should install the mod into the game. If it still doesn't work, send me a screenshot or something of your Superpowered folder and your game folder so I can see what's going on. Or don't...your choice really.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You have to put it in the game folder itself. The one with Archive.rpa or the rpyc files. If you don't know where that is look for your game exe and then look for a folder called "game". Open it and move the files into the folder. The next time you run the game should install the mod into the game. If it still doesn't work, send me a screenshot or something of your Superpowered folder and your game folder so I can see what's going on. Or don't...your choice really.
oh ok :)

gonna try and post asap the result thanks

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
quick question. how is this different from the modded version? i know that it lets you replay scenes and apparently call characters to you, but does it let you better manage what stats you raise/lower? with the modded version i can only add onto stats and they max out when you do it.

also, can i use it in an existing playthrough, or do i need to start a new game?

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
quick question. how is this different from the modded version? i know that it lets you replay scenes and apparently call characters to you, but does it let you better manage what stats you raise/lower? with the modded version i can only add onto stats and they max out when you do it.

also, can i use it in an existing playthrough, or do i need to start a new game?
The point of the Universal Cheat Mod is to make an external mod that works with any version of Superpowered regardless of whether it's modded or not and can be played on any existing saves. The difference is a few features that are fun to play around with such as the instant Programming or the Day resetter. Admittedly SLDR's mod does a much better job of changing and managing stats (Although the Universal Cheat Mod CAN edit them it's just not as effective), but there are other features that I think make it worthwhile...Though my opinion is very biased in this case. You don't need to start a new game. It works on any existing playthroughs.

Reactions: axel4340

jade9341

May 7, 2017
Tried using the power bonuses and it restarted the game over. Is this a bug or issue with going to high with the number?

I was adding to Pstoicism when it occurred.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Ooh, I can learn from this. I am so digging into this tonight. I'm curious how you wrote this and how it can improve my stuff.

As for the changing of the stats, one of the first things I changed about @SLDR 's mod was to make the stats increase and decrease by 1 by using left and right mouse button, in part because the author of the game considers 10 to be the max, 100 is a bit overkill. I also experimented with XP instead of stats and with the Physical, Social and Mental attributes.

But since it's not my mod, I cannot publish an altered version, so I kept those changes to myself.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
When I summon characters with this mod, I can't interact with them, is that normal? I know that not all characters are implemented yet, but even the ones that are, I can't interact with when summoned.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I was getting into the no cheaty mood but I wanted some NATURAL bonuses but it seems either this mod can't do it or I can't find it.

Any way to do it like the HIT training at the initiative? thanks in advance!

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Hi there I was getting into the no cheaty mood but I wanted some NATURAL bonuses but it seems either this mod can't do it or I can't find it.

Any way to do it like the HIT training at the initiative? thanks in advance!
You can use to edit the values in the save files. IIRC, the "natural" stats are the MP and SP values in the save files (I forget what physical is, but it doesn't have any game effects yet anyway). You might have to change the other values that go with the natural ones (ie, if you set MP to 5, you have to set mental to 5 as well).

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is it me or I can't locate Sophie (the short haired blonde that comes to drink with your mom) in the editor?

I see her name but her values aren't the same as the Sophie I'm talking about and if I summon her I get a weird looking sprite not her usual looking one.

Reactions: fapper69