Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 11, 2018
does this work with the "radioactive" mod? if so... what order do i install them in.
it keeps saying 'x' is not defined (not literally x)
sfc screens is missing

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Are the effects from Suppressing Modesty and Restraint supposed to decay? Specifically, if I reduce someone's Inhibition to 0 and then change Suppress Modesty to to Suppress Restraint, is Inhibition supposed to start increasing again? I suspect that it isn't because the pre-requirements for inducing Nymphomania (or any unstable state) would be difficult to maintain especially since there's more RNG to determine if/when disorder is introduced. I'm using SFC + GetLucky so I tried to discover the normal games behavior on my own but it would no longer start when I removed the new files and replaced them with what I believe are the original contents of the game folder.

Great addon and this wouldn't be noticeable by most people since the addon allows you to keep changing stats to whatever you'd like. I was just trying out all the different powers and using the addons to skip the grindy parts at the beginning.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Are the effects from Suppressing Modesty and Restraint supposed to decay? Specifically, if I reduce someone's Inhibition to 0 and then change Suppress Modesty to to Suppress Restraint, is Inhibition supposed to start increasing again? I suspect that it isn't because the pre-requirements for inducing Nymphomania (or any unstable state) would be difficult to maintain especially since there's more RNG to determine if/when disorder is introduced. I'm using SFC + GetLucky so I tried to discover the normal games behavior on my own but it would no longer start when I removed the new files and replaced them with what I believe are the original contents of the game folder.

Great addon and this wouldn't be noticeable by most people since the addon allows you to keep changing stats to whatever you'd like. I was just trying out all the different powers and using the addons to skip the grindy parts at the beginning.
The behaviour is correct according to the wiki since
Restraint
Advanced Subtle
  • +(Concentration) Corruption (each day)
  • +(Concentration) Inhibition (each day)
Modesty
Advanced Subtle
  • -(Concentration) Corruption (each day)
  • -(Concentration) Inhibition (each day)

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
The behaviour is correct according to the wiki since
Restraint
Advanced Subtle
  • +(Concentration) Corruption (each day)
  • +(Concentration) Inhibition (each day)
Modesty
Advanced Subtle
  • -(Concentration) Corruption (each day)
  • -(Concentration) Inhibition (each day)
You're right. I was confusing the effect from the Mindcraft effect with the natural behavior of other traits natural behavior of resetting, such as willpower. Thank you for pointing out what should have been obvious.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Er9

Oct 28, 2018
Hello i am getting an error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'courtney_favortype'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 411, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Er9\Desktop\jeux 95\SuperPowered_v0.29.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\Er9\Desktop\jeux 95\SuperPowered_v0.29.01-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.29.01
Fri Nov 02 18:22:38 2018

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Hello i am getting an error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Er9\Desktop\jeux 95\SuperPowered_v0.29.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\Er9\Desktop\jeux 95\SuperPowered_v0.29.01-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.29.01
Fri Nov 02 18:22:38 2018
what action did you do just before this error?
could you reproduce it?

Er9

Oct 28, 2018
I was asking a personal question to Mary, and saved just before, in order to try again.
Now the error occurs few seconds after loading my last save.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I was asking a personal question to Mary, and saved just before, in order to try again.
Now the error occurs few seconds after loading my last save.
Can you send me your save, i'll test

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
It is this one

Thanks for your help
I loaded your save, made several actions, and I had no problem.

Have you installed other mods in addition to SFC?
Otherwise, try to redo a clean installation

Er9

Oct 28, 2018
I loaded your save, made several actions, and I had no problem.

Have you installed other mods in addition to SFC?
Otherwise, try to redo a clean installation
I didn't, but in the meantime I loaded an older save and I didn't meet this problem since

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Probably a dumb question but what is Save Desc.? Seems to get added to preference now, with an option to turn on or off.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Probably a dumb question but what is Save Desc.? Seems to get added to preference now, with an option to turn on or off.
Normally a save wouldnt get any descriptive text of your choosing. With the mod's option you can actually change that and add your own. Like when you want to play different paths or just a specific set of girls - to be able to actually remember which was which in case you dont play for a while etc

Reactions: Passion3D
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes