Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I do not really understand all these problems, except because of an installation error.

contains GL + RA + SFC and works without problems on Windows 7

Download and try

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_positive_align_school is defined twice, at
  File "content/content_school_positive.rpyc", line 21 and
  File "game/locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 416.

The label _call_pos_align_kelly2 is defined twice, at
  File "content/content_school_positive.rpyc", line 30 and
  File "game/locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 419.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Thu Jul 12 22:30:53 2018
I get the same error. I'm using windows 10

Reactions: caravanshaker

sybreal

Aug 16, 2016
Just pitching in that I get the same error and I'm using Windows 10

Code:

Thu Jul 12 17:53:10 2018

Reactions: caravanshaker

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
I do not really understand all these problems, except because of an installation error.

Download and try
Thank you, this worked perfectly for me on Windows 10. There may be something wrong with the links posted on page one?

94HawkEye

Sep 21, 2017

Download and try

Thx, works fine now... Win7 with avast

Yomans

Dec 31, 2017

Download and try
works thanks

khenshin

Nov 15, 2017

Download and try
Works perfectly on Win 7, 8 and 10 here!
Merci encore pour ta patience et dédication!

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
it confirms that it is an installation error. Because I proceeded by downloading the game and the mods on the site f95;)

Exavier

May 23, 2017
I found my problem I guess to the not installing it correctly. None of the files from the SFC_0.3.2_GetLucky.zip are in the file I downloaded from post #441 here, where it has the game+get lucky+radioactive+simple full cheat. Or at least I cannot find them, so where are they and how are we supposed to install it?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I found my problem I guess to the not installing it correctly. None of the files from the SFC_0.3.2_GetLucky.zip are in the file I downloaded from post #441 here, where it has the game+get lucky+radioactive+simple full cheat. Or at least I cannot find them, so where are they and how are we supposed to install it?
The post 441 file is the game ready to play. Everything is contained in the ".rpa" files.
There is nothing else to install.

Exavier

May 23, 2017
Right and I am not trying to mod it further or re-mod it, I was hoping to use it to show me what I did wrong in modding the game originally, before you posted that. But none of the mods files exist to show me where I went wrong. So you've done more to that download than is in the installation instructions for the mod. I wanted to know where those of us you say installed incorrectly went wrong in our installations.

Not trying to be an ass or anything, I am glad I get to try your mod out for the first time. I'm just curious why when I've downloaded the game, and all three mods I've got a lot more folders and files in my game folder than you, and if thats why the mods won't work, we are missing a step.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Right and I am not trying to mod it further or re-mod it, I was hoping to use it to show me what I did wrong in modding the game originally, before you posted that. But none of the mods files exist to show me where I went wrong. So you've done more to that download than is in the installation instructions for the mod. I wanted to know where those of us you say installed incorrectly went wrong in our installations.

Not trying to be an ass or anything, I am glad I get to try your mod out for the first time. I'm just curious why when I've downloaded the game, and all three mods I've got a lot more folders and files in my game folder than you, and if thats why the mods won't work, we are missing a step.
To do the installation, I simply download the game and the 3 mods. Then I just redid archives ".rpa". I did not do anything else special.

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
Maybe it has to do something about Renpy runs in Windows 10. When you add the modified scripts.pryc and scripts.rpa or what have you. I believe that when you first start up the game using Windows 7. Ren'py will update the correct files that you made changes to. Which it would be fine to work in Windows 10 after that. But for us to install original game and mods in Windows 10. Well? you can see you get several pages of people can't figure things out. I don't have enough software engineering classes under me to know why. I know if I install The "Get Lucky" file that only contains scripts file only. with SFC mod. In Windows 10. Like I said, ren py will load both files rpa and rpyc. Files don't match and the game doesnt load. No file to show the errors, because it doesnt make it that far. If you install the "Get Lucky SRC" that has all the files that you can edit. The game will actually run, but the ctrl-F1 will not. Anyways. I saw that someone who had the same issue and he deleted files certain files and then added the mods and everything worked. Because windows 10 didn't have the other file types to monkey things up. So my last thing. This issue isn't your fault, T. Geiger, or Get Lucky creator. It is just how Windows 10 runs Ren'py. Personally if you guys could work together, to compile modified SuperPowered game.zip Then you will not continued to be bombarded with everyone under the sun who can figure out how to get these mods to work, that clearly works for you. Who has Windows 7. Thanks for doing all these mods. This game gets updated a lot so I know its a pain in the arse to get hit with new comments on how to get things working. So thank you for all that you guys do.

Reactions: ShadowPerv

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Code:

Thu Jul 12 22:30:53 2018
I get the same error. I'm using windows 10
@Passion3D
Do we getting this error because using crunched version of this game?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes