Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

methanole

Jul 6, 2017
heya ~ how you doing ?

the unlock/lock stat on NPCs under mindcraft ,such as family ties not working for me.
the victim will gain willpower everyday even the stat was on lock option.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Quick question : is it possible to use BOTH this mod AND Get_Lucky at the same time ? or just one mod at a time ? they seem to modify the same file (scripts.rpa). If i overwrite this mod's rpa with the one from get lucky i only have get lucky running
GetLucky was not updated for SP 0.30, so I did not do SFC_GetLucky. Darkphilosopher seems absent since 26/10

heya ~ how you doing ?

the unlock/lock stat on NPCs under mindcraft ,such as family ties not working for me.
the victim will gain willpower everyday even the stat was on lock option.
I will see that ;)

batanegra

May 8, 2017
okay, the only script.rpa in my game folder is yours, so i don't know how to activate, thats why i said that the installation method maybe the problem

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
okay, the only script.rpa in my game folder is yours, so i don't know how to activate, thats why i said that the installation method maybe the problem
Installation was not changed, uncompress in directory "SuperPowered/game"
I tested and installation work fine

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Installation was not changed, uncompress in directory "SuperPowered/game"
I tested and installation work fine
and i do that, and i have the same traceback error that we're telling you in page 38, SFC button doesn't appaer and CTRL+F1 throw the error, and was installed with cleaner versions

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
and i do that, and i have the same traceback error that we're telling you in page 38, SFC button doesn't appaer and CTRL+F1 throw the error, and was installed with cleaner versions
Are you on Win, Mac or Linux?
Try to re download game (link in my signature) and SFC

i has downloaded Game and SFC and all work fine

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Are you on Win, Mac or Linux?
Try to re download game (link in my signature) and SFC

i has downloaded Game and SFC and all work fine
it works perfect now, i needed your version of superpowered it seems, because i downloaded a torrent version with the same data (2.4gb) and it looks really diferent, it has another .ico, many more folders and files, and the script.rpa hidden and because of that it didn't work

Reactions: Passion3D

hydo

Aug 12, 2017
Okay so I was having issues as well but I think i was breaking my game myself.
I was using the Unren app to enable console and extract the game files to access the images etc before installing your mod and that seems like it was breaking my game and this mod when I tried to play.

I tried not messing around with the files with a clean install and everything seems to be working as intended. thanks

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Decided to use this for the 0.30 build and holy fuck are those sliders and that lock feature godsends. Keep it up.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Now i'm waiting anxiously for a new update of SFC because the 0.31 was already released here and the current SFC doesn't work on 0.31.

h222

Oct 7, 2016
I extracted the scripts.rpa and merged this mod with the files from SuperPowered_v0.31.03-pc, because I didn't want to wait for the mod to be updated.

Just copy the game folder of the attached zip file to the superpowered directory. It should not overwrite any existing files. Optionally delete/rename the existing scripts.rpa, because none of it's contents should be used anymore (not sure if that's required, it appears it isn't and plain files are overriding those from rpa files).

Be ware that this is not tested and I'm only posting it because it may help the impatient. In case you want to avoid problems, better wait for the official mod update!

Reactions: Ruffuss and Birulei

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Merry christmas and happy new year for everyone, anyone can add save files?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes