Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Hello
Sorry for this very long absence due to serious problems, which have now been partially resolved.
I've seen that development of the game has been halted.
I'll be updating the mod with the latest version of the game soon and repacking as usual :)

Steven7394

Feb 4, 2018
Hello
Sorry for this very long absence due to serious problems, which have now been partially resolved.
I'll be updating the mod with the latest version of the game soon and repacking as usual :)
Thanks my friend, I hope everything goes well

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
Hello
Hey there thanks for that. Wanted to ask do you have like a est when you will be able to update the mod. Thank ! :)

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
When using this mod every single person I have added when I click
Text, flirt, sext, meet at school, invite over, it says "You appear to be blocked right now"

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello
Hope you're well Passion3D ....
Anyhooo any chance to update your awesome mod to the latest/completed/RenPy engine version?
TYVM for your work here!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes