Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
You've either installed an incompatible mod, or there is something wrong with your install. You can find this function in func_definitions.py in the uploaded archive.
It might be the version of ren-py. I am using a "clean" install with the "7.0.0" compiled version of ren-py. I am beginning to think that might be the issue. Not sure I want to go through code line by line to figure it all out. I will d/l earlier version of game, and see what happens. I grabbed the version that Passion is using for his mod, and just cloned the unmodded version to install yours.

Cheers

bonebaby

Apr 22, 2018
When loading a game that has Ms. Larson with a suppressed professionalism active I get an error, thought I can ignore it and continue.

Full traceback:
File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 189, in script call
label show_location_screen:
File "game/script.rpy", line 569, in script
$ validate_char_records(True)
File "E:\Games\JA\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Games\JA\SuperPowered_v0.29.00-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 569, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 456, in validate_char_records
raise Exception('Char professional attribute for {} does not match get_professional_chars() list'.format(ikey))
Exception: Char professional attribute for larson does not match get_professional_chars() list

While running game code:
File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 189, in script call
label show_location_screen:
File "game/script.rpy", line 569, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 569, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 456, in validate_char_records
raise Exception('Char professional attribute for {} does not match get_professional_chars() list'.format(ikey))
Exception: Char professional attribute for larson does not match get_professional_chars() list

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.29.00-RA2 (2018.10.16)
  • Mind Control
    • Core Suppression - Fixed data validation issue when suppressing Larson's professionalism.

When loading a game that has Ms. Larson with a suppressed professionalism active I get

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Mind Control
  • Core Suppression - Familial Ties, Gender Preference, Professionalism, and Wild Oats are now considered to be "core" traits separate from the other Suppression items.
If this is what I think it is, this sounds great. Looking forward to trying it.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Is there any mod that can toggle and change the various disorders? I hate the grind. A mod like that will solve half of it

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there any mod that can toggle and change the various disorders? I hate the grind. A mod like that will solve half of it
This mod actually does that already although it's not guaranteed. If you use love overload or lust overload on someone who already has a disorder it gives a chance to overwrite whatever they have with obsessive or nympho. If they already have the temp version it gives a chance to make it permanent. If it's already permanent it gives a chance to make it temp again.

Reactions: AR21 and T.Geiger

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
This mod actually does that already although it's not guaranteed. If you use love overload or lust overload on someone who already has a disorder it gives a chance to overwrite whatever they have with obsessive or nympho. If they already have the temp version it gives a chance to make it permanent. If it's already permanent it gives a chance to make it temp again.
Thanks buddy, this explains why some of the characters in my save are so unbalanced:coldsweat:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
SFC_Replay is totally ignored in version 0.29.00, it is only recognized in version 0.29.01. And he is independent of any other mod

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
(Edit) Forgot to update the version string the first time. If you want the menu to show the correct version, you will need to download again.

Bugfix release.

0.29.00-RA3 (2018.10.20)
  • Mind Control
    • Core Suppression - Fixed data validation issue when starting a new game.

When starting a new game I get an error.
if (ikey in prof_char_ikeys) != (char.professional or getattr(RaChar.get(char.ikey, char), "CoreSuppression", "") == "Professionalism+"):
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
SFC_Replay is totally ignored in version 0.29.00, it is only recognized in version 0.29.01. And he is independent of any other mod
I've installed your 0.29.01 version. My guess is "getlucky" which is required for RA reverted it back to 0.29.00

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I've installed your 0.29.01 version. My guess is "getlucky" which is required for RA reverted it back to 0.29.00
No it does not pose any problem even if you see 0.29.00. It's just an indicator, but the version will still be 0.29.01.
I would not speak technical :) but if you installed the 0.29.01, the mods GL and RA will work without problem, and SFC_Replay will work too;)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
No it does not pose any problem even if you see 0.29.00. It's just an indicator, but the version will still be 0.29.01.
I would not speak technical :) but if you installed the 0.29.01, the mods GL and RA will work without problem, and SFC_Replay will work too;)
That's strange then because I did it like that. Used your dl link > got scripts.rpa from getlucky > all files from RA > your mod. Game exe says 0.29.01, ingame shows 0.29.00 though. No problems in loading old saves but it didn't show me any new scenes. So I started a new game but it still doesn't show the pictures in the gallery.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
That's strange then because I did it like that. Used your dl link > got scripts.rpa from getlucky > all files from RA > your mod. Game exe says 0.29.01, ingame shows 0.29.00 though. No problems in loading old saves but it didn't show me any new scenes. So I started a new game but it still doesn't show the pictures in the gallery.
For a scene to be unlocked in the replay, you have to play it in the game

Answer me in the thread of SFC_Replay, not to clutter here with messages that does not concern RA;)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Like I said, I did start a new game. Played until I got Sandra. Got handjob, blowjob and invite over night. But neither did show up.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Like I said, I did start a new game. Played until I got Sandra. Got handjob, blowjob and invite over night. But neither did show up.
If the hooks in the SuperPowered code for Replay are anything like they were in past versions, the mod won't work with Radioactive until it has been updated to 0.29.01. For whatever reason, Baal removed all the hooks in 0.29.00.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes