Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
SuperPowered: Radioactive is a mod built from DarkPhilosopher's mod. It implements a variety of QoL improvements to different aspects of the game. Read Features for details.

Updated: 2023-12-22
Game/Creator: SuperPowered /
Version
: 0.45.03-RA12
Platforms: Built and tested on Windows. Confirmed working on MacOS 10.14. As this is a code-only release, it may also work on other platforms.
License: Public Domain. Do what you want with it. I would appreciate, but do not require, a credit in any release you make.

Thread Rules
  1. Do not post update reminders in this thread. I neither need nor want them.
  2. Do not ask for saves. There is no "end game" save in this game or mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because this mod alters core code files, it will be incompatible with any future versions of the game. Also, probably not compatible with most other mods.

Finally, if you encounter any bugs while using this mod, please post here first. Do not pester the main thread with problems I probably caused.

This is the stable release. There is also an unstable available.

If you are no longer interested in using Radioactive, but do not want to start over from scratch, see this .

If you are playing the free public version, the last release of the previous version is available at Radioactive Public.

senses.png gab1.png gab2.png Settings.png poly.jpg cellpic.jpg tamaracell.png Hint.png track2.png flaw_suppression.jpg MultiPSY.png BillySexual.jpg MaximumOverdrive.png TimeCheat.png phonestats.jpg

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
can you define on the OP what you mean by "variety of QoL improvements" cause I'm not checking the changelog
Unfortunately, checking the changelog is the best way to know what it does.
It does so many things that you can just say it does one thing. Or explain it in one sentence.
Open up the changelog and stop being adverse to reading.

PDookie

Dec 29, 2017
G'day mate. so i grabbed the full version of getlucky. installed as per darks instructions. game starts. i unpacked your mod into folder and it locks up refuses to launch and creates an error file with a heap of gibberish to me in it. am i missing a step or something that should be obvious or ?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
i unpacked your mod into folder and it locks up refuses to launch and creates an error file with a heap of gibberish to me in it. am i missing a step or something that should be obvious or ?
Have you tried starting it more than once? Depending on which versions you get of various other things, there may be a duplicates conflict when it compiles the source the first time. If it persists past the first attempt, attach your traceback.txt file here.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for GetLucky 0.22.00!

New

• Cell phone
    • Choose picture to display from unlocks
    • New pictures unlocked each night before sleep
    • Cheat mode has unlock all option

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Very nice add on to Get Lucky. I especially like your Gift of Gab changes, enough that I'll probably get it sooner than I normally would have.

Reactions: Thomrei

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
This mod is essential for me now!

Gift of Gab
  • Scales to SPL power level.
  • Hover information moved to action buttons.
  • L1 gives two chat and one of each interaction type
  • L2 gives all chat and interactions
  • L3 allows 50% success on unfavored interactions
Can you please explain the last option (L3) a little more in detail, what's the difference to an unmodded game?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Can you please explain the last option (L3) a little more in detail, what's the difference to an unmodded game?
Normally, for each interaction type (each row), two will work (the ones listed by Gab) and the third will always fail. In order to see the conversation or any content for the third interaction, the character's personality has to be changed.

In this mod, the third (unfavored) interaction will have a 50% chance to work without a personality swap.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Normally, for each interaction type (each row), two will work (the ones listed by Gab) and the third will always fail. In order to see the conversation or any content for the third interaction, the character's personality has to be changed.

In this mod, the third (unfavored) interaction will have a 50% chance to work without a personality swap.
Wow, I had no idea you could make the third option working in any way. So that's why I could talk with Allie about everything. :D

There is still one thing that forces me to look on the phone stats very often and that is the current money of the girls. Is it possible to show that with gift of gab (or right from the start) too?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Wow, I had no idea you could make the third option working in any way.
Normally you flat can't. The interactions are handled really oddly in the code, with the various parts of it (scene, score, etc) split up into different pieces and with a bewildering call order. I had to rewrite their function calls a bit to get this feature in, which is why every girl's code file is in this mod.

There is still one thing that forces me to look on the phone stats very often and that is the current money of the girls. Is it possible to show that with gift of gab (or right from the start) too?
I'll look into it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure if you tested the Nikki content, but when I tried the transformation scenes with Nikki, all of the lesbo scenes leading up to the final one worked, but the final scene that tells you to pick your approach crashes before it gets to the choice. This was with Get Lucky and Radioactive active. Get Lucky was set to use Kobayashi Maru with cheats off. Radioactive was just using the default settings. Haven't tried it without mods. My starting picks included well endowed and sister and I had both sex change perks and the upgrade to monster cock. She had obsessive, psychotic break, and sexbot in case that matters.

Nikki and Polymorphism are both not finished yet anyway so it might just be the vanilla game that's buggy, but it looked like the error I was getting was from the game failing to load something from your files rather than from the base game.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Nikki and Polymorphism are both not finished yet anyway so it might just be the vanilla game that's buggy, but it looked like the error I was getting was from the game failing to load something from your files rather than from the base game.
I have encountered more than a few problems with Nikki's content that are from bad coding in the base game. For example, one of her corruption scenes crashes when it tries to load a costume variant when only the top of her head is visible. As such, I haven't really bothered to progress her too terribly far.

The only thing that should be modified by Radioactive in her file is the unfavored interaction success rate, but it is possible I didn't merge the file correctly for the scene you're having a problem with. Can you post your error or Traceback.txt file please? It will help me track it down a lot faster.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'll see if I can reproduce it but I started over so I don't have the logs to post at the moment. If you want to just wait til Nikki and/or Polymorphism is finished that's fine too. I'm not really that interested in the transformation scenes anyway but figured since I'm working on a walkthrough I should at least test it.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I'll see if I can reproduce it but I started over so I don't have the logs to post at the moment. If you want to just wait til Nikki and/or Polymorphism is finished that's fine too. I'm not really that interested in the transformation scenes anyway but figured since I'm working on a walkthrough I should at least test it.
I probably encountered your error. It is looking for the variable button_futa, which hasn't necessarily been set by this point. This problem exists in the base game. Until it is fixed, you can workaround this issue with the console. At any time, enter:

button_futa = False

You should only need to do this once per save file. This variable does get set at other points, so it is possible that you will never encounter this error.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I probably encountered your error. It is looking for the variable button_futa, which hasn't necessarily been set by this point. This problem exists in the base game. Until it is fixed, you can workaround this issue with the console. At any time, enter:

button_futa = False

You should only need to do this once per save file. This variable does get set at other points, so it is possible that you will never encounter this error.
Yeah I think that's the error I got, thanks.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is it possible to show character stats on the phone screen base menu on hover?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes