Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I'll probably wait for the next version then.
Actually, another thought occurred to me. Some of the odd problems people seem to run into in the base game seem to be caused by bad rollbacks. It is possible the lunch scene is getting corrupted. (I mean, that isn't even the right directory for the lunch scene in the error text.)

Unfortunately, I don't know any way to check this from the console. But it may be possible to overwrite it. Try image sandra_lunch = "Characters/Sandra/Misc/[sd.pose].png" . You may want to make a backup save first. From my limited testing on my own save, I was able to replace Mom's sprite with Sandra's with a similar command.

D

Deleted member 7072

Hi, I have an issue with Sandra and Derek lunch events in v0.24.01+Get Lucky+Radioactive, with either using cheats or not and on any Get Lucky setting. This also appeared to me in v0.23.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does any of you guys know the sollution? This problem is not happening anywhere else (as far as I remember). Thanks for anyone looking into it.
Looks like you're just missing the file work1_lunch1.png, all you have to do is rename a .png to that exact name and put it where Sandra's cgs are, which I'd guess are in characters/sandra/ based on the error. Open up char_Sandra.rpy and look for the declaration to know for sure. Instead of adding a placeholder image with the right name you can just comment out the call that requests the image

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Looks like you're just missing the file work1_lunch1.png...
No, that is not quite what is happening here. That's not a proper file in the game, nor is the directory of the error the correct one for the lunch pictures. The image definitions also don't look like that. The lunch definition is Characters/Sandra/Misc/[sd.pose].png, while the normal sprite (which is what the game appears to be trying to use) is Characters/Sandra/[sd.outfit]_[sd.pose].png. The bracketed parts indicate variables, and the paths are extensions of game\images.

The problem might be able to be solved in a "band-aid" style fix by copying and renaming files in the sprite directory, except there will have to be a copy and name for every outfit. Commenting out scene displays would work, though it would create a subpar experience and is probably beyond the capability of most users to figure out.

(And it is beyond the scope of this thread to create and distribute unofficial bugfixes, since that creates a support nightmare for everyone involved.)

robineau

Aug 14, 2017
when i want to put a mod even get lucky my games do not want to remember it makes me always wrong why i have my well in the game folder but it does not work

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
when i want to put a mod even get lucky my games do not want to remember it makes me always wrong why i have my well in the game folder but it does not work
Don't really understand what you are saying exactly. Maybe that the game doesn't recognize your saves after you add mods. I have never encountered this problem myself, so I have no advice. And "it doesn't work" is not enough information to investigate with.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for GetLucky 0.25.00!

I apologize for the delay. Microsoft decided it was more important that my home computer be rebooted than available for remote access.

There is some stuff I have been sitting on for the past month, because no one ever posted the hotfix for 0.24.01. My plan is to post it after the weekend if no major bugs turn up in the current release.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I must be doing something wrong but I cant figure out what.
Have you ran it twice, as per the installation instructions?

(Also, in the future, please attach your error file rather than quote it. It was almost impossible to reply to your post due to its size.)

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
My bad, I've never had to post code before so didn't realize it was too large to cache so I went ahead and deletred my OP..and to response to your question yeahh i missed that part :| Seemed kind of strange though the second time it ran it didn't seem to have any difference from Getlucky, mainly the morality option wasn't available in preferences, but after running a third time, it showed up.. *shrugs* Lesson learned to properly RTFM lol

Have you ran it twice, as per the installation instructions?

(Also, in the future, please attach your error file rather than quote it. It was almost impossible to reply to your post due to its size.)

redode78

Sep 15, 2017
Hello, I followed all the steps to install this mod, when I click on any of the girls I get this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call interacts (get_char_by_ikey(interact_who)) from _call_interacts
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 235, in script
    call screen interact(char)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 81, in execute
    screen interact(char):
    screen interact(char):
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 497, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 497, in keywords
    imagebutton:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 500, in keywords
    if chatoptions_available:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 506, in keywords
    if player.power_MAN == 0:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 510, in keywords
    elif player.power_MAN >= 2:
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'gab_topic3'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call interacts (get_char_by_ikey(interact_who)) from _call_interacts
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 235, in script
    call screen interact(char)
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2664, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "G:\games\Adult\Renpy\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen interact(char):
    screen interact(char):
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 497, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 497, in keywords
    imagebutton:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 506, in keywords
    if player.power_MAN == 0:
  File "game/screen/screen_interact.rpy", line 510, in keywords
    elif player.power_MAN >= 2:
  File "<screen language>", line 511, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
SP 0.25.00
Sat Jun 09 20:42:55 2018

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I followed all the steps to install this mod, when I click on any of the girls I get this error.
I have confirmed Radioactive as working when installed correctly from the archive. This suggests there is something wrong with the copy on your drive.

If you would like to check it yourself, open up SuperPowered_v0.25.00-pc\game\python-packages\func_definitions.py in a text editor and find gab_topic3 . If the function does not exist there, then something is indeed wrong with your copy.

I would suggest extracting the archive again, making sure to overwrite files. If that doesn't work, try a fresh install of the entire game from scratch. Leave out any additional mods other than GetLucky.

Silabus

May 16, 2017
Hi, I just did a clean install of the game (three time in a row), and everytime I try to install the mod, I have this error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'SLDR/time_idle.png'>:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 192, in script
    call screen kitchen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SLDR/time_idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 192, in script
    call screen kitchen
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2664, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1116, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.25.00-win\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
SP 0.25.00
Sun Jun 10 07:10:07 2018

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
SLDR is part of GetLucky. Reinstall SuperPowered and GetLucky, and try running the game before adding Radioactive. If you still encounter this error, you should report it in that mod's thread.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Radioactive Beta

No Beta at this time.

Updated: 2019-03-12
Version: 0.32.01-RA7 Beta

This is the Beta release of upcoming Radioactive features. Support of this release will be limited to bugs or other technical issues caused directly by coding deficiencies. As it is Beta quality, you should expect to encounter some bugs. Please report them here.

If you want a stable release, stick with the archive in the OP. There is a reason why this file is attached to an arbitrary post deep in the thread.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Wow, this is something Baal shied away from (understandably) but many wanted to have in the game. Will check it out but that would probably take some time to test. Kudos for taking this challenge.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Will check it out but that would probably take some time to test.
By no means do I expect any one person to try to check if every variant of every scene is working correctly. But I figure between the lot of us we will eventually figure it out.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
My save from 24.01 started working again after installing radioactive 25, is there any way to make the saves functional at non modded versions?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is there any way to make the saves functional at non modded versions?
I have no idea. Not sure why the base game would care about extra data it isn't using. Especially given how easily it can recover from missing data.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
ok guys i am stuck i did everything right and i downloaded this into my main file and everything went into the game file and when i try to play the game it keeps popping up a notebook error what am i doing wrong here

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes