Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ktazok

May 16, 2017
This mod is great !

But I have one trouble with it : I cannot access the command console anymore.
I used to be able to open the console with maj+o .

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I cannot access the command console anymore.
Radioactive neither enables nor disables the console. I am not sure if GetLucky does. If you started with a clean build, as the installation instructions suggest, you may simply need to enable it again.

If you don't know how to do that or do not feel like digging into the files to find it, you can try throwing the attached file into your game directory. It works with most RenPy games.

Reactions: ktazok

ktazok

May 16, 2017
And ... It works !!

I have also the impression that it used to be possible to "rollback" with the dialogues.
Have you any idea on how to put back the rollback option ?

(Damn, I am becoming one of those people who ask more each time they got something... I promise, console + rollback + your mod, and it's perfect :) ).

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I have also the impression that it used to be possible to "rollback" with the dialogues.
Rollback is normally enabled by GetLucky in options.rpy.

Unfortunately, I caused this error. This file isn't one I normally include in Radioactive, since I don't make any changes to it myself. When the hotfix came out, I decided to add it since it was the only other file outside my mod that was needed. But I screwed up and grabbed the base game version of the file instead of one with the GL changes.

The fix is relatively simple. See the OP for details.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
Er... you've probably already been asked this... but what about those of use that have public builds only? Will the older versions of this mod be available for that?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
what about those of use that have public builds only? Will the older versions of this mod be available for that?
I don't know anything about the state of the public build. If it is simply the prior version (eg: 0.21.03) with full content, then I could accommodate it by allowing one older version archive.

Bsand5518

Oct 9, 2017
Have you tried starting it more than once? Depending on which versions you get of various other things, there may be a duplicates conflict when it compiles the source the first time. If it persists past the first attempt, attach your traceback.txt file here.
Hey, i'm having a similar problem. i copied the files into the game, but when i tried to launch it, it gave me an error screen with this on it:

The label xray is defined twice, at
File "screen/screen_xray.rpyc", line 7 and
File "game/script.rpy", line 707.

i tried to find the files, but when i looked for them, they weren't there. did i miss something?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Hey, i'm having a similar problem. i copied the files into the game, but when i tried to launch it, it gave me an error screen with this on it:

The label xray is defined twice, at
File "screen/screen_xray.rpyc", line 7 and
File "game/script.rpy", line 707.

i tried to find the files, but when i looked for them, they weren't there. did i miss something?
screen_xray doesn't exist in the materials I have access to. Are you trying to do this with 0.23 of the base game? If so, the mod hasn't been updated for it yet.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for GetLucky 0.23.00!

New
  • Enhanced Senses
    • L2+ displays cash on hand in hover information
    • X-Ray Vision updated for new behavior. Cycles only once and for a shorter total time.
  • Tamara
    • Get her phone number when recruited

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
I installed the mod and there's a problem: when I try and access any of the girls via the cellphone, the game crashes, saying that "cellUnlock' is not defined.

Reactions: Lazeo and cauld

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I installed the mod and there's a problem: when I try and access any of the girls via the cellphone, the game crashes, saying that "cellUnlock' is not defined.
Sorry about that. Swear I tested the thing, but apparently not enough. Fixed.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
When you select Tamara from the cell phone menu, the game crashes. This time the error is u'tamara'
I had changed how some of the code worked so it will be easier to extend in the future. I tested extensively to make sure it was backwards compatible with the prior version of the data. But it would seem that I never tested a brand new game after making these changes, and the old data hid bugs like this. I hope this is the last such bug.

Fixed in OP.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I ran into a phone crash as well, not sure if it's related:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 47, in script
    call screen cellphone()
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: In DynamicImage u'Characters/Mom/Phone/[m.phone_image_key]i.png': TypeError("'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'",)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 47, in script
    call screen cellphone()
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 405, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 513, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 645, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 539, in find_target
    raise Exception("In DynamicImage %r: %r" % (self.name, e))
Exception: In DynamicImage u'Characters/Mom/Phone/[m.phone_image_key]i.png': TypeError("'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'",)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
SP 0.23.00
Wed Mar 28 16:52:47 2018

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Sure here's my current save.
Still not seeing anything. The text of the error above suggests it is crashing when you try to pull up the phone contact list. I can do that and go into mom's profile. Additionally, running m.phone_image_key at the console does return a string rather than the error's None.

Was there any specific behavior I need to reproduce? If not, I suggest re-installing.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Still not seeing anything. The text of the error above suggests it is crashing when you try to pull up the phone contact list. I can do that and go into mom's profile. Additionally, running m.phone_image_key at the console does return a string rather than the error's None.

Was there any specific behavior I need to reproduce? If not, I suggest re-installing.
I haven't seen anymore crashes since then so I'm not sure what I did that caused the crash. I was looking at either mom or sis on the phone but can't really remember anything else about it. I'll make sure to keep a note on exactly what I was doing if I get another crash.

darksidemet

Dec 23, 2017
Traceback doc:

While parsing C:\Users\S\Downloads\PG\game\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc/game/locations/loc_kitchen.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\S\\Downloads\\PG\\game\\SuperPowered\\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc/game/locations/loc_logistics.rpy', 1522433462, 88148) is defined twice, at locations/loc_logistics.rpyc:1 and game/locations/loc_logistics.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\S\Downloads\PG\game\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\S\Downloads\PG\game\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\S\Downloads\PG\game\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\S\Downloads\PG\game\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\S\Downloads\PG\game\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\S\\Downloads\\PG\\game\\SuperPowered\\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc/game/locations/loc_logistics.rpy', 1522433462, 88148) is defined twice, at locations/loc_logistics.rpyc:1 and game/locations/loc_logistics.rpy:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Fri Mar 30 13:11:03 2018
Need help.:(

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes