Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed SuperPowered: No Game Over For Demerits [v0.22.1] [Charolastra]

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
If it worked for you or you like it leave me a like.

* Now you can do whatever you want adding demerits without gameover.

INSTRUCTIONS for normal version:

1. Go to the Superpowered/game/python-packages
2. Download and replace func_demerits_internal.py in Superpowered/game/python-packages directory and replace it.

Make a backup of the file before replacing it, in case something fails.

Tested and working in [v0.22.1]

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Forgive me, i did play this game but what exactly those demerits do?I assume they are some sort of punishment for doing wrong, if so why i need more?I think i never had one, but then i normally use cheats. Sorry, this has nothing to do about the mod, impressive work, honestly, but just wanted to know a little more about this game.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
when you run out of willpower you publicly masturbate. and if so happens that someone sees you there you get demerit. and if you get enough demerits basicaly game over. BUT there is one scene with mother related to cleaning. And when you do clean you lose all WP and masturbate, get demerit and get GO before you get that scene. So this mod is simply awesome since ingame way of cleaning demerits does not work. and i did not figure a way to do it by console comands

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
This is amazing. I just want to say that mods like this that increase QOL with these games are GREATLY appreciated. Thank you :)

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Forgive me, i did play this game but what exactly those demerits do?I assume they are some sort of punishment for doing wrong, if so why i need more?I think i never had one, but then i normally use cheats. Sorry, this has nothing to do about the mod, impressive work, honestly, but just wanted to know a little more about this game.
can you tell me how to get the sister i have the family ties program?stilkl no luck

cristian

May 6, 2017
is there any mod for this game?
because i'm not really understand,
please teach me how to use the mod
thanks alot

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
can you tell me how to get the sister i have the family ties program?stilkl no luck
k you have to start new game if u want sis.when choosing your elements in the beginning u will see on one of the offers underneath the top 3 skills one that says sister partially implemented.click that as a choice then u will have sister

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
is there any mod for this game?
because i'm not really understand,
please teach me how to use the mod
thanks alot
go to save screen and turn on cheats then click all your stats and when u hv girls phone nums click on thier phone and u will see their stats as well

Reactions: Mike Honcho

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ugh i cant seem to unlock the sophie materials.getting frustrating i have seen the images and want to get them through story line.