Mod Abandoned Superpowered - DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Seems I have the same trouble as @Andy02 but I don't understand correctly
On 1 folder I have [mod_SLDR-0.19.00-MODDED.zip] and on the other I have [SuperPowered Modded\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\game].

Now I keep repeating myself @DarkPhilosopher comment and "In the 0.19.00 version, the .\game-directory contains 24 rpa files, a ttf-file, a txt-file and a cache-directory. All you have to do in this case is backup & delete the scripts.rpa file and copy/extract the SLDR-0.19.00-MODDED file's contents in. This will create 10 new directories (from chars to util) and 7 rpy-files (from func_action_processing to script). There should be no overwrites, only new files." but I'm confused and can't comprehend the task.
Can you reformulate or explain in other words how to fix this duplicate problem?

This is the script error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My guess on this is the scripts.rpa file is still in the game folder. You have to delete this file. If not try a clean game install the go through the steps GAME folder delete script.rpa and copy all mod content into the GAME folder.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Boy did that cause me trouble!
@DarkPhilosopher you really need to add a readme.txt to delete scripts.rpa and not .rpy to avoid confusion :$
Caused me so much trouble. Otherwise (simply saying) "extracting everything from the SLDR mod into game folder" went great.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
@DarkPhilosopher you really need to add a readme.txt to delete scripts.rpa and not .rpy to avoid confusion :$
Caused me so much trouble. Otherwise (simply saying) "extracting everything from the SLDR mod into game folder" went great.

Correct scripts.rpa

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017

Sorry took so log to get back to you work was getting in the way.. LOL :)

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Looking above seems to be some confusion on how to install SLDR Mod this is how i did it without problems

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tess

Apr 30, 2017
I still cant get it to work, I always get an error screen upon trying to load the game. Please help I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Got error as well. Copy/pasted scripts.rpa, deleted original. Installed as directed. (moved zip or rar file to /game dir & unzipped .... checked the compressed file first to see directory structure)
Went on to just unzipping original again, no errors. Am good enough with Renpy console to cheat my ass off anyway, but would have loved to "get lucky". RNG & me hate each other.

As an aside, I would appreciate if someone could add the console cheat to add the sister if you didn't choose it in character creation to the posted cheat menu. I'm sorry I don't recall the OP's nick and am "on the rag" at the moment and not too up to looking all that shit up. I did a search already & came up with squat.

Appreciate your work nonetheless, many thanks.

[edit]Would like to see the renpy cheats for influence edited into the posted cheat menu as well. I don't currently know them myself, which is why this mod is so important.

Last edited:

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
player.perk_sister=True
I've posted that in the main thread before. It becomes active once time passes.

As for reputation/influence, that's been posted so many times, I won't repeat it. Sorry.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough info to help you with the mod-issue. Someone really needs to make a Youtube video of the process.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
player.perk_sister=True
I've posted that in the main thread before. It becomes active once time passes.

As for reputation/influence, that's been posted so many times, I won't repeat it. Sorry.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough info to help you with the mod-issue. Someone really needs to make a Youtube video of the process.
Mine pretty much works, as I followed your step.

Apparently we need the original game script file for the new update to work. do you have a fix for that? Take your time ofc and thanks for the mod.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@Everybody : The game author created a 'modules' directory in 0.19.00, which was renamed to 'module' in 0.19.10. I always start with the clean version, so I didn't encounter it and forgot to mention it. But if you're installing the 0.19.10 mod patch over the 0.19.00 modded version, you'll need to remove the 'modules'-directory first as part of the process.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@khaos17 : When you turn it on, multiple options become available for you to manipulate using the mouse buttons. You could try to start a new game and watch the intro for the mod, it will tell you what you can do with it. At this time, there are no automated features in this mod.

@Andy02 : First, hide from @badblonde for using the term NTR. Done? Good. :cool:
There was @Charolastra 's No-NTR mod, but it appears to have been discontinued when the game introduced the Wild Oats suppression option. I'm still working on creating a suppression option that combines Family Ties and Wild Oats so that both are active. Unfortunately, I have way too little time. Haven't even played the game myself since 0.17, just updated the mod.
When I do create that option, I'd prefer to make it part of the main mod. Unfortunately, I still haven't heard from @SLDR , still waiting for his permission to continue active development of the mod so I can start adding features.

Of course, if you WANT NTR content (sorry, BB) just make everybody nympho and watch the chaos unfold. There was a bug in 0.18 that prevented those scenes, but it appears to have been fixed in 0.19

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
The bathroom event with mom only wearing a towel happen once at the beginning, is this all there is? Sister had 3 bathroom events.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
@khaos17 : When you turn it on, multiple options become available for you to manipulate using the mouse buttons. You could try to start a new game and watch the intro for the mod, it will tell you what you can do with it. At this time, there are no automated features in this mod.

@Andy02 : First, hide from @badblonde for using the term NTR. Done? Good. :cool:
There was @Charolastra 's No-NTR mod, but it appears to have been discontinued when the game introduced the Wild Oats suppression option. I'm still working on creating a suppression option that combines Family Ties and Wild Oats so that both are active. Unfortunately, I have way too little time. Haven't even played the game myself since 0.17, just updated the mod.
When I do create that option, I'd prefer to make it part of the main mod. Unfortunately, I still haven't heard from @SLDR , still waiting for his permission to continue active development of the mod so I can start adding features.

Of course, if you WANT NTR content (sorry, BB) just make everybody nympho and watch the chaos unfold. There was a bug in 0.18 that prevented those scenes, but it appears to have been fixed in 0.19

Thanks understand..

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes