Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SuperPowered: Avoiding NTR [v0.22.1] [Charolastra]

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
is not implemented in game yet, if you ask for the picture in the superpowered thread is a preview for the next version
ah ok someone said she was in last one and there is a sister char in the folder so thought maybe there was a way to unlock her.ty though.lol been here in game for hours trying to figure out how to get her .somehow i have full control on mom but doesnt say incest on her screen like it use to which i was told was needed to unlock her.so last question would be all this time i spent will i be able to transfer my saves?if so how.sorry im very noob to all this and ty

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
ah ok someone said she was in last one and there is a sister char in the folder so thought maybe there was a way to unlock her.ty though.lol been here in game for hours trying to figure out how to get her .somehow i have full control on mom but doesnt say incest on her screen like it use to which i was told was needed to unlock her.so last question would be all this time i spent will i be able to transfer my saves?if so how.sorry im very noob to all this and ty
well sister is in game but you need to start a new game and select the sister perk when you are creating your char but the content of her is very low a wiki for sis

for mom you need to have mind control power and supress the family ties to get her here is a wiki for her

you don't need to transfer your saves is in the same pc you dont have to worry they will be there no matter if is a new version

Reactions: cristianortega

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This title makes no sense. Why does everyone think NTR = sleeping with other people? Firstly, you, the protagonist, is sleeping with several people at once. The fact that you can mindbreak the girls and then fuck them is equivalent to rape. You aren't being NTR'd, you ARE the NTR to whoever they might have been in a relationship with prior to meeting you.

Now let's look at it from a different perspective. The girls are fucking other guys. The girls still fuck you and seem to prefer you. How the hell is this NTR? At best, it's an open relationship. At worse, they aren't even dating you. You're just fuck buddies. If you're so afraid of them cheating on you, then just go the yandere/obsessed route.

Reactions: badblonde

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So will this suppression also work on mother and sister then?
Not alongside suppress familial ties no.
You could however go familial ties first and then get them to a deep-seated obsessive state, then give them the wild oats suppression. (or this is what Baal said anyway)

(you can only give them one suppression at a time)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
the bad part is that for advance in game you need to set up a guy with a girl and another guy with your sister and mom
No, you don't HAVE to, setting up the girls is an easy route, not the only one. Baal himself told me this just a couple of hours ago.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
After applying these two changes mom after 2 day locks to mad then will not let you do anything but hug. Did something go wrong?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Andy02

On the phone what are her sliders at? If the anger slider is full just click the slider and move it to 0. Under her name what is listed there and down by the return button what is listed there?

_

I'm glad you don't have to give the mother or sister to that pencil necked pathetic failed excuse failure or I would of stopped playing that route the only thing he is going to see and feel are stars from his head being slammed through a fucking wall.

--

Maybe instead of going one route or the other maybe someone can make it to where if you pick the easy or hard route that it plays the same as if you picked the easy way but instead it cuts out the netoturd (NTR) part and prevents it from happening. Right now I just got bored trying to go the hard route and deleted the game except for the save files.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've applied the mod it the modded 17.02 version, but when I changed the inhibition status down the pictures changed to the slutty ones, not that I care about it, they can all have naked pictures for all I care, but maybe the mod didn't installed succesfully

I followed all steps in the guide, but I can't be sure because I haven't had any of the girls fucking anyone besides the MC

PS: actually it's working as intended, but the picture of the sister still changes, that's why I thought it hadn't worked

I don't think the pictures should be supressed IMO anyway, there could be a way the activate and deactivate in the menu

PS2: alright, now I see why pictures got supressed as well, finally messed with the corruption status.

Well, a solution would be to let it appear only the pictures where your character appears or the ones that appear when you only turn down inhibition

Last edited:
O

Onyx99

PS2: alright, now I see why pictures got supressed as well, finally messed with the corruption status.
Just a nit picky side note, because I am a low key grammar Nazi, it's PPS not PS2. PS= Post Scrit meaning an afterthought to the letter I just wrote (letter as in old-timey snail mail) PPS = Post Post Script meaning after my after thought. PS2 is a game console. Sorry I'll slink back into the dark pit of English Majors.