Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SuperPowered: Avoiding NTR [v0.22.1] [Charolastra]

wachicolero

Jun 25, 2017
i don't get why the devs think the players will like the girls to be sluts that keep cheating on you, if i wanted that i will keep in real life and not play this games,

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
i don't get why the devs think the players will like the girls to be sluts that keep cheating on you, if i wanted that i will keep in real life and not play this games,
Cause some guys either don't care or like it?

I sort of like watching them get lots of cock, then know that regardless they will come back begging for mine.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Hope fully this will be incorporated maybe later in his game and maybe a option in dialogue/mind control option where u tell them to be loyal to only you
This doesn't seem likely. I asked Baal (the superpowered creator) this very same question during one of his streams and he just laughed and said he'd never do that...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Right, happily it seems like I was wrong...

After blowing up on his Patreon page and then having a discussion with some of the other patreons on discord about ways to avoid the NTR'esque content in the game Baal showed up.

You'll all be very happy to know that he has had a 'suppress wild oats' reprogram planned for ages, just hasn't had the chance to get it in the game so far.

This will stop all the 'other guy' content and even lock the phone pics so no cheating stuff is shown there either.
Baal said he'd 'try' and get it into the next main update if he gets some other stuff finished in time, but if not it'll definitely be implemented sooner rather than later.

To be clear though, this was always a planned thing but Baal doesn't like to feel pressured by his patrons so didn't want us to think he'd caved and put it in because of complaints. That just sets a bad precedent.

Last edited:

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017

After blowing up on his Patreon page and then having a discussion with some of the other patreons on discord about ways to avoid the NTR'esque content in the game Baal showed up.

You'll all be very happy to know that he has had a 'suppress wild oats' reprogram planned for ages, just hasn't had the chance to get it in the game so far.

This will stop all the 'other guy' content and even lock the phone pics so no cheating stuff is shown there either.
Baal said he'd 'try' and get it into the next main update if he gets some other stuff finished in time, but if not it'll definitely be implemented sooner rather than later.

To be clear though, this was always a planned thing but Baal doesn't like to feel pressured by his patrons so didn't want us to think he'd caved and put it in because of complaints. That just sets a bad precedent.
i really hope so, thank you

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yay! Now I can finally enjoy playing the game without stressing to find that perfect balance of inhibition, corruption and lust so my harem girls don't become communal whores!

Reactions: id89123

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
some people doesn't care who fucks who, it's a game not real life, if the story it's interesting godzilla could fuck lois lane as you play superman that it would still be fap material

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
Hope fully this will be incorporated maybe later in his game and maybe a option in dialogue/mind control option where u tell them to be loyal to only you
I hope there will be a option like that. some thing like you belong to me or along that line

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Well i have been investigating and i was able to understand more, the files are not encrypted as i was thinking, the problem was i did not decompiled the rpyc, i guess i will be able to to give you the mod for the new version on Tuesday.

Sorry about all the problems but as is said many times. i am not a modder i do not know anything about programing but i am learning. Thank you.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

just five hours ago, i guess you were wrong
0.jpg

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
He just hasn't listed it there. I got my info from Baal himself (the guy behind Night City Productions) on the Superpowered Discord.

He says it himself there though, the road map doesn't list specific mindcraft powers, but he has assured me that 'suppress wild oats' is coming and it will do exactly what we've been wanting.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Updated to V16.00

I'm sorry i was not able to get the v16.01 and still waiting for the modded version, but this should work by now.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
just five hours ago, i guess you were wrong
View attachment 8282
also just in case your wondering this game isn't NTR, it pimping and corruption. NTR is if thats happening to you not the other way around. (only brought this up because the creator is currently in a two day discussion over this topic on his picrario and twitch channel where people keep on asking if the game has NTR in it. the answers no billys a pimp)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I's also a moot point as to whether or not it's NTR. (it's not technically NTR at all, NTR is just used a lot now as an umbrella term for the women fucking around)

If people stop trying to push Baal, he'll be putting 'suppress wild oats' in sooner than if they keep badgering him...

People need to just chill. Or perhaps have a calm discussion about it like I did. Maybe he'll tell you himself. If you try and pressure hi, he'll just push back and you won't learn anything.