Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Superhuman Multi-Mod [v0.982] [Zemax]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Grim2.o

Nov 9, 2022
I didn't really understand much of what you're saying. If you don't see the Cheat menu, you may have the old version of the mod. In that case, you have to download the mod again, and make sure to follow the installation instructions.
Zemax can you tell me where I can download the new version of the mod please or provide me the link please?? So that I can the cheat mod you make as only the guide is only working for me.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Zemax can you tell me where I can download the new version of the mod please or provide me the link please?? So that I can the cheat mod you make as only the guide is only working for me.
It's already on the thread, just download it and then Extract the file, you will see a folder called "game", put it in the Superhuman folder then it will ask you if you want replace the files, click replace the files

Screenshot (1299).png

Reactions: doujin1

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
oh sorry what i mean is something like training stat, im pretty sure you cant change it with the mod
Hmm, if I see many users wanting it, I will add it in the next update.

8282fftt

Feb 4, 2023
Am i installing this wrong? I'm unzipping the folder and copy pasting and replacing the original 'game' folder. I'm getting a traceback log though for
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

I have the latest version of the game and the mod.

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Am i installing this wrong? I'm unzipping the folder and copy pasting and replacing the original 'game' folder. I'm getting a traceback log though for
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

I have the latest version of the game and the mod.
The mod works fine for me, I didn't notice any errors when I tested the mod in the game. Is the error occurring in the Windows version? If so, could you please send a screenshot of the error?

8282fftt

Feb 4, 2023
The mod works fine for me, I didn't notice any errors when I tested the mod in the game. Is the error occurring in the Windows version? If so, could you please send a screenshot of the error?
I managed to solve it later by just reinstalling the game and unzipping the mod folder again. Not sure what caused it. I seem to have overwritten the traceback.txt with a different error though. Sorry.

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I managed to solve it later by just reinstalling the game and unzipping the mod folder again. Not sure what caused it. I seem to have overwritten the traceback.txt with a different error though. Sorry.
Alright, I'm glad there are no errors. Have fun!

Reactions: 8282fftt
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote