Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Superheroes Suck [1.851 Public] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Oh the game just updated about 30 minutes ago. that's why. so no the mod is not yet updated.

Reactions: Crichton

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Any chance of an update for current version? No rush, just wanted to try this game out and dont want to do it unless I have your amazing mod on!

Reactions: gtz-god

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry guys forgot to change the name of some variables so they all show as Affection. Just uploaded a fixed version.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, it's not game breaking, but I don't think this is the result you were looking for.
Mod oops.png

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Ok guys once again, sorry. I'm not exactly sure what happened. I decided to change the look of the WT as I'm sure some of you may have noticed, but for some reason not all my changes saved. I've just gone over it twice, and made sure nothing was missed (Hopefully). The Link has been updated with bugfix version.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ok guys once again, sorry. I'm not exactly sure what happened. I decided to change the look of the WT as I'm sure some of you may have noticed, but for some reason not all my changes saved. I've just gone over it twice, and made sure nothing was missed (Hopefully). The Link has been updated with bugfix version.
There we go. Got it working good now. Thank you for this.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Game update 0.65 just went public. I added links in the game thread. Here's the post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/superheroes-suck-v0-60-solace.50772/post-4729375

I'm already working on the mod update, but I'm gonna take a look at adding a replay gallery for the non-repeatable sex scenes. so it may take longer than usual. Please bear with me.
No problem, I am a fan of your work, so I do look forward to seeing what you do here. Just release it when you are ready, and I will go for it. ;)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hey guys, sorry for the long wait for the updated mod. Unfortunately real life issues delayed me. Also i'm trying add a couple new features that I hope you guys will like. One of those features is a toggle-able navigation bar to be able to at least jump to the main rooms, such as upstairs hallway, main floor entrance, etc. while still triggering any events that can trigger when going there. i've never actually done this before so i'm having to do a little research to get it to work properly.

animegamer.mw

Oct 29, 2019
Hey guys, sorry for the long wait for the updated mod. Unfortunately real life issues delayed me. Also i'm trying add a couple new features that I hope you guys will like. One of those features is a toggle-able navigation bar to be able to at least jump to the main rooms, such as upstairs hallway, main floor entrance, etc. while still triggering any events that can trigger when going there. i've never actually done this before so i'm having to do a little research to get it to work properly.
take your time and that sounds like a great feature to have to be able to go right to anywhere

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Progress Update:

Ok finally figured out how to get the events to trigger with my custom nav bar. The only issue is i pretty much have to make my own navigation file without interfering with the original in case you still want to use the hotspots on the screen, which in itself isn't all that hard, just very time consuming. I won't get into specifics but i can tell you that I'm hoping to have the mod out within the next few hours. I'm working as quickly as I can to get this done for you guys. Thankfully I don't foresee any Real Life interruptions today. so just a heads up as far as time goes it's now almost 5pm here as I write this post. I don't usually go to bed for about another 12 hours.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes