• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

super powered game thread removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwut

Oct 15, 2016
Does anyone know why the thread for super powered was removed? This was the .

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's been removed due to DMCA request. F95 is working on a solution.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Why do we even listen to DMCA requests, couldn't we just host site in like Russia or China and not give a fuck?
Or is it more so that staff doesn't get sued/in trouble.

Reactions: candy76041820

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Technically we're okay but the domain hosting the name is not so F95 is working on that. Leave it up to lawyers to find your weak spots and twist a rusty butter knife in there.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
''solution'' i use this russian forum for get games to they aways keep game updated but they use uploaded with limited KB shit download u can bypass this using a trick like me u get premium download by using this trick its not much complycated but be warned u have to pass many ADS before get the link

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can we just have a discussion thread and then have a torrent for it
''solution'' i use this russian forum for get games to they aways keep game updated but they use uploaded with limited KB shit download u can bypass this using a trick like me u get premium download by using this trick its not much complycated but be warned u have to pass many ADS before get the link
You can also use cbox1s as a premium link generator. If you really need a game, just start a conversation with a mod and we'll see what we can do. :p
To start a convo, just click on the avatar and then select "start a conversation".

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
F95 will know when it's safe to put it back up. Then he will let us know when that happens.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Even if all wanted to do what ask questions or post a walk through? That sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.