ADRIFT Completed Super Pervert Action: Crisis [BBBen]

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Would anybody happen to have the walkthrough for this? It isn't included in the DL any longer, it would seem... :) Oh, and also the "Harem Code"?

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello guys i need a little help with the Misato route, no matter xhat my game always finish before i can do her last event, i tried raising my strength the fastest possible to see her event sooner but it don’t really work, is there another stats than strength necessary for her route?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Hello guys i need a little help with the Misato route, no matter xhat my game always finish before i can do her last event, i tried raising my strength the fastest possible to see her event sooner but it don’t really work, is there another stats than strength necessary for her route?
No, it's just strength; 12 should be enough. I think you probably just haven't found one or more of her necessary scenes. They mostly involve going to the pool, but I don't remember too well all the details - you might need to go to the pool at night as well? That could be the problem you've been having.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
No, it's just strength; 12 should be enough. I think you probably just haven't found one or more of her necessary scenes. They mostly involve going to the pool, but I don't remember too well all the details - you might need to go to the pool at night as well? That could be the problem you've been having.
I found the problem, since one of her event need to happen during a pool teaching day then i needed to reach 12 strength before the 13 (if not the next pool day is just before the end of the game so no time to do the others events for her ending)

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I found the problem, since one of her event need to happen during a pool teaching day then i needed to reach 12 strength before the 13 (if not the next pool day is just before the end of the game so no time to do the others events for her ending)
Ah, right, I remember that now. Yes, you're right.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
It says in a guide I found that youre supposed to perform CPR on Misato as part of her progression. I cant find it anywhere in the game. Tried talking, examining her. Doesnt work. Past events leading up to this only required that I go see her and talk.

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
It says in a guide I found that youre supposed to perform CPR on Misato as part of her progression. I cant find it anywhere in the game. Tried talking, examining her. Doesnt work. Past events leading up to this only required that I go see her and talk.
It's the same sort of event - it's the same issue from just a few messages up the thread - you need to get your strength up early, before the pool days.

CRABB

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know what to do after waking up in nurse office. I can't move cause I'm naked but can't dress or talk to other girls. What should I do?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I don't know what to do after waking up in nurse office. I can't move cause I'm naked but can't dress or talk to other girls. What should I do?
IIRC it's something like talking to all of the girls and doing it again if you've run out of options. I think it was meant to be pretty obvious; no new commands or anything.