Manga Completed Super Panpanronpa 1&2 [ShindoL]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
01.jpg

Overview:
Not Available.​

Developer/Publisher: ShindoL (link not available)
Censorship: Nope
Language: English
Resolution: 1280 x 1807
Pages: 52
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

06.jpg 11.jpg 18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bskuphe69

Apr 13, 2018
When i try to uncompress the rar file, Rar Expender and UnrarX tells me that it is not a rar archive...
I have tried Mega and Zippy links

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
When i try to uncompress the rar file, Rar Expender and UnrarX tells me that it is not a rar archive...
I have tried Mega and Zippy links
The archive is made with winrar 5.5
Try the lastest version of it or with 7zip.

bskuphe69

Apr 13, 2018
The archive is made with winrar 5.5
Try the lastest version of it or with 7zip.
I'm on Mac so 7zip is a no go, and both UnrarX and Rar Expander are up to date...
I often have this problem with rar archives from here...
May i ask why using rar and not zip ? Zip is easy to uncompress from Mac or Linux...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm on Mac so 7zip is a no go, and both UnrarX and Rar Expander are up to date...
May i ask why using rar and not zip ? Zip is easy to uncompress from Mac or Linux...
Because most of the lads here have windows (myself included of course) and just few have mac or linux, unfortunately. So it's the most "common" thing to do.

antiqueminy

Aug 6, 2017
The Unarchiver - Have you try this one yet ? I have been using it for 7z and it works just fine

Reactions: bskuphe69

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
If you care about historical context RAR used to be more efficient in terms of performance and compression (back when these factors mattered). ZIP also failed when trying to compress large sets of files, which prevented it from ever making a comeback as games got bigger.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I hope those are meat and not raw guts o_O
It is, she is a meat lover. And she have huge nockers, but if you are interested, she is from the second danga ronpa game while the other girl is from the first. The game doesn't have any sex in it, but is a cool mystery detective game.

Reactions: BigLoada

CremePai

Aug 9, 2018
I am currently playing the second Danganronpa game. Can I read this without getting spoiled by anything?