Stepan Sejic Collection [2019-01-09] [Stepan Sejic]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
125336.jpg

Overview:
A small collection of art from the Author of Sunstone and one-shot panel of his .
Contains modern themes of sex, relationships, and fetishism
Updated: 2019-01-09
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: Varies, 700X1300
Pages: 270
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

pumpkinized_by_shiniez_d5i3uo1.jpg 125098.jpg 836819138.jpg 1478741077.jpg alan_respectfully_declines_a_wallpaper_by_shiniez_d4maesz.jpg cause_my_name_actually_means_stephen_in_english_by_nebezial_d5nd83v.jpg horrible_idea_or_mirror_mirror_by_shiniez_d58jjic.jpg morning_full_of_memories_by_shiniez_d4gb8si.jpg now_all_we_need_is_a_tail_by_shiniez_d4fit36.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Ahhh this. From one of the most amazing things I've ever had the pleasure of reading. It's not surprising to me that a form of literature took me through an emotional sea of ups and downs but it coming in the form of an adult comic is odd. Especially, considering as many great novels I've read. Forgive my upcoming long winded post but this series affected me quite a lot.
I'm glad I got to read this years after it was originally released. It would have been painful af to wait for the next part to come out telling the whole story. I think the final chapter had jus dropped when discovered the Sunstone series. It was great getting to read the story from beginning to end. It had me from the cover. The characters, the story telling and the BSDM angle was just a perfect combination. I've read a lot and very few novels have had me almost completely immersed in the story as Sunstone. I've had a few that I couldn't put but for different reasons. I was so taken by these characters and their actions I felt like I knew them personally. Even more so because I have people at one point in my life that almost mimic each one introduced. After I became sober and clean I lost touch with everyone of them by choice (more like severed ties). They were younger and weren't ready. I was done. I had had enough of the lifestyle. I played the game too long and was sick and tired of being sick and tired. One day 2 years ago (last week as it turns out) I just stopped. Went to detox and knew to stay sober I would never get to see any of them again, ever. Even if they got clean there is just too much of a chance of enabling each other. It doesn't mean I don't ever wonder what became of them I just can't take the risk too find out. My sobriety is too important and I worked too hard for it. I know if I revisit those years then I'll be setting myself up to fall into old habits. That happens I die, it's that simple. I know that sounds extreme but it just the truth. I'll never come back from my next bender. It'll cause a snowball effect that will end in me buried in an avalanche taking everything and everyone close on my way down. As i got to know these characters I needed to know more about them as it seemed too diminish the yearning for info about my old friends paths and where it took them. Made me content thinking that they all turned out okay. If you have never had the pleasure of reading the Sunstone series I highly recommend you do. For me it was an cathartic, emotional journey which I'll never forget. Thanks for the upload and all the best in the new year. Kind regards Vernon

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Artist is Stjepan Sejic. He's literally a legend. In my eyes, he's one of the best and he's got his own style. Out of many artists on this site, he is one of the few I'd throw money at. I'd love a calender myself. I'd even make it my wallpaper.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Artist is Stjepan Sejic. He's literally a legend. In my eyes, he's one of the best and he's got his own style. Out of many artists on this site, he is one of the few I'd throw money at. I'd love a calender myself. I'd even make it my wallpaper.
Well he has a Patreon page now ;) And you can pre-order the calender and there are tons of comics that you can even buy ;)
And I have to agree, that he has a really unique style, especially the facial expressions and the way he draws digital art.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Stjepan Šejić has now a shop side on Redbubble, where you can buy stuff like prints, T-shirts, etc. with some of his art on it.

Reactions: tombfall
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes