esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Played this a while back, at least a year ago. I recall this as being the grindiest game I'd ever played, and for some perverse reason (LOL) I'm going to check it out again, not because I believe the grinding isn't as bad as I remember, but because I feel compelled to remind myself just how terrible that grind is, I need to gaze into the abyss of this depravity (the grind)
Did the abyss gaze back at you?

Dec 8, 2021
any chance for mac version? I tryed to compile it via RenPy, but due to the language (cirylic) it reports fails
Thanks

btw, the compresed version posted here dont works either. For the same reason, I think.

sunsity

Aug 10, 2020
I have several quests stuck in "continue the quest at a private location" or "meet the girl at a private place". Despite having taken the girls to various private place, like bedrooms etc, the quests still won't progress.
The quests are "Easy money" and "Passionate dates II"

Any help is appreciated.
As soon as you find yourself in a private place, interact with the NPC and click on the icon to the right of the "Info" inscription.

Reactions: ThanatosX

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Got an error after playing a PC game in the late evening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Seems to happen if I play and then sleep.

Last edited:

mraka

Jun 4, 2017
No, it happens all the time, sooner or later.
When the day changes the game crash.

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
;)"Easy Money / Easy Start" for thous not want to mess with game files ;)

-Start of game sell writing book u already have at malls bookstore. Go home & use PC play Poker spend all money you can & get up to $2000 mark asap & from now on always keep 2k on you as your back up money stash to repeat later. Just save & load the game when win in the instant poker game.. you make about $150 $300hr is better then any job day 1. & effects your stats the least...

Also buy intellect books from mall bookstore to Raise your INT poker pay out a lot lot more higher intellect & lose less often - $500 $1100 hr in game with level 3 intellect. & int goes up to lvl5 .. i have not bothered yet since I got all money i need & all stuff.. & your money issues are gone in super early game ie: day 1..

:sneaky: bye the end, i just spamming win or losing I still get generally get rough about 2k to 5k+ a day.. & that is with losing included.. & just save at end of day.

Last edited:
Reactions: OSXKing

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
What a boring game. You only need to complete the quests with one girl. The rest of the girls are a 1:1 copy. Even in the graphics there is A LOT of copy and paste. It's the same graphics that is used for doggy style vaginal and anal etc.

On top of that it's grind from beginning to the end. Too ease the grind I've used the below console commands, but the quests are still endless grind.

GG.dict_skill['Programming_pract'] = 10
GG.dict_skill['Programming'] = 10
GG.dict_skill['Writing_pract'] = 10
GG.dict_skill['Writing'] = 10
GG.dict_skill['Intelligence'] = 10
GG.dict_skill['Talk'] = 10

Money:
GG.money = 9999
Stamina:
GG.pep = 10
Hunger:
GG.food = 100
Water:
GG.water = 100
Joy:
GG.joy = 100
Immunity:
GG.immun = 100
Efficency:
GG.eff = 100
Hygiene:
var_dict['GG_features'][Hygiene'] = 100

for npc in var_dict['npces']:npc.dict_skill['Exploration'] = 10
Other things you can change is 'Depravity/Modesty', 'Joy', 'Friend/Anger', 'Love' and 'Submission'.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 63, in script call
    $ renpy.pause(100000, hard=True)
  [...tons of the same...]
  File "game/script.rpy", line 63, in script call
    $ renpy.pause(100000, hard=True)
Oh god ! It's 2024, one could believe that all devs finally discovered the statement instead of using a totally broken trick.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I remember trying the game and it being slow af, as in slow transitions, slow movement through rooms and such. Basically slow performance-wise. Is it already fixed or is it more tolerable? Because I want to like the game, since it looks something I'd enjoy... But man, the performance of the game was killing it for me

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Don't suppose additional models will be coming anytime soon?

Seems like everyone is genetically related. Small town.. :KEK:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I remember trying the game and it being slow af, as in slow transitions, slow movement through rooms and such. Basically slow performance-wise. Is it already fixed or is it more tolerable? Because I want to like the game, since it looks something I'd enjoy... But man, the performance of the game was killing it for me
It's still "slow af"

• Haha
Reactions: loqex

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
SunSity [v2.30] [SunSity] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
This shit is so broken I can't build PC or Mac, no wonder there is only Win in the OP.

Win [276 MB]
- - -

Titoxxxx

Nov 27, 2023
What a boring game. You only need to complete the quests with one girl. The rest of the girls are a 1:1 copy. Even in the graphics there is A LOT of copy and paste. It's the same graphics that is used for doggy style vaginal and anal etc.

On top of that it's grind from beginning to the end. Too ease the grind I've used the below console commands, but the quests are still endless grind.

GG.dict_skill['Programming_pract'] = 10
GG.dict_skill['Programming'] = 10
GG.dict_skill['Writing_pract'] = 10
GG.dict_skill['Writing'] = 10
GG.dict_skill['Intelligence'] = 10
GG.dict_skill['Talk'] = 10

Money:
GG.money = 9999
Stamina:
GG.pep = 10
Hunger:
GG.food = 100
Water:
GG.water = 100
Joy:
GG.joy = 100
Immunity:
GG.immun = 100
Efficency:
GG.eff = 100
Hygiene:
var_dict['GG_features'][Hygiene'] = 100

for npc in var_dict['npces']:npc.dict_skill['Exploration'] = 10
Other things you can change is 'Depravity/Modesty', 'Joy', 'Friend/Anger', 'Love' and 'Submission'.

How can I open the console command? I press Shift+O and id doesn't do anything. Any tips?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
How can I open the console command? I press Shift+O and id doesn't do anything. Any tips?
  • Create a text file in the folder named game.
  • Name it: <whateveryouwant>.rpy
  • Write the following line inside:
    • define config.console = True

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SunSity-2.30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Selo58

Jan 24, 2021
[QUOTE = "Bibifoc, gönderi: 13592764, üye: 539451"]
  • game adlı klasörde bir metin dosyası oluşturun .
  • Adını verin: <ne istersen>.rpy
  • İçine aşağıdaki satırı yazın:
    • config.console tanımla = Doğru
[/ALINTI]
not working

1.90 star(s) 30 Votes