• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dexter111

May 31, 2017
If having pregnancy or not is your watermark point to the worth of a game, bro, you're setting yourself up for suffering in these forums, because afaik your fetish is very low priority indeed around here.
Very low? I think it's quite popular and appears more often than not. Although it's one of my least favourite fetishes so I guess I'm selective about it.

Reactions: dexxinax

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Very low? I think it's quite popular and appears more often than not. Although it's one of my least favourite fetishes so I guess I'm selective about it.
You might have a point there in that while nowhere near incest, lolis or NTR, it does get some share of attention here and there.

spectre87

May 16, 2020
CheatMod for Everyone With Notepad++
(location My_call.rpy ...Gamelocation\Sunsity\game\my_calls.rpy
View attachment 2990411 You can Modify and Change result flags at My_call with Notepad++
You can find ....
1. $ npc.dict_skill['Exploration'] = npc.dict_skill['Exploration'] + (num)
2. $ npc.dict_skill['Friend/Anger'] = npc.dict_skill['Friend/Anger'] + (num)
3. $ GG.joy = GG.joy + (num)
4. $ GG.dict_skill['Talk'] = GG.dict_skill['Talk'] + (num)
to change the score result of an action, such as +0.02 to 1.0 or 300

View attachment 2990413
you can post this file?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I remember the most epic part was when the MC got sick. I was so f***ing tired of healing him with 210 in my pocket. That was the last straw, after that I quit the game and vowed never to return to it.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I just don't understand why the header for the game here looks better quality than the uploaded pictures

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
I have modified the my_calls file for those of you who struggled to get it done.
  1. All actions increase the desired stat by 1 (instead of 0.0x)
  2. Talking increases the "Talk" stat faster (by 0.1)
  3. I also removed the love/friendship loss on most (sub/dom) actions.
Place the extracted file (my_calls.rpy) into the "game" subfolder, replacing the existing one.
(Make a backup if you want to go back to a prev. version.)

This will for sure only work for the game Version 2.20.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I have modified the my_calls file for those of you who struggled to get it done.
  1. All actions increase the desired stat by 1 (instead of 0.0x)
  2. Talking increases the "Talk" stat faster (by 0.1)
  3. I also removed the love/friendship loss on most (sub/dom) actions.
Place the extracted file (my_calls.rpy) into the "game" subfolder, replacing the existing one.
(Make a backup if you want to go back to a prev. version.)

This will for sure only work for the game Version 2.15.
your generosity and dedication got assfucked real fast T_T 2.20 got out
still thanks for giving some hope ^^

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Heh, as lon as the dev fights the cheats by releasing new versions faster I am ok with it ;-)

I updated the file in the original post...
thanks for sharing, too bad dev don't get the hint, just looking up the review would be enough to understand ...

Nov 7, 2017
I will say that this game is so better when you have the Cheat+Editor+Fantasy mode if you get the Patreon version but without it then it's just a grindfest while I don't think it's really a bad game at all. Yes I think it can be so better.

sword123k456

May 3, 2018
does someone know if you can do the beach quest? I passed a week day and weekend day trying to call every 30min, but the only thing they said was that they're busy, so im seriously starting to think that it's just bugged or the quest isn't ready yet.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
To those who still can't set the hygiene. Try this console command. "var_dict['GG_features']['Hygiene'] = 100" In a previous post it's written as "var_dict['GG_features']['Hygiene'] = 100.0", the .0 makes it fail.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I have several quests stuck in "continue the quest at a private location" or "meet the girl at a private place". Despite having taken the girls to various private place, like bedrooms etc, the quests still won't progress.
The quests are "Easy money" and "Passionate dates II"

Any help is appreciated.

1.90 star(s) 30 Votes