• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Обложка для 95-3.jpg

Overview:
Our game is not a familiar visual novel. This is an erotic sandbox with survival elements. The game is actively developing and it will depend on you what it will be in the final.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-11
Release Date: 2024-05-11
Developer: SunSity
Censored: No
Version: 2.35
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - - -

Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017

This game has most of the degenerate tags I like, but I'm NOT a huge fan of the SANDBOX gameplay, so...

I suggest not trying to make it too micro-managing intensive, if you have to do a set of actions over and over every day it gets pretty annoying. GL.
sad.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
sunsity I like the girl's models, that charlotte is pretty hot, but id like to know if they will only be fucked by the mc (no other guys, story centered on the mc and the girls?).
Also animations and less grind in the future? or maybe allow the cheat menu for all people... the first impressions are the ones that define you as a dev.
Have that in mind.
Good luck.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
There is no story for now, there are a lot of girls, but insane amount of grinding to up their stats to progress scenes. I think grinding is worse than that superhero game, i think it's called nightcity or it's developer name of that game. If there are cheats, you could probably see all content in 10 minutes.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
At "sandbox with survival elements" I knew this game was not for me.

There is no story for now, there are a lot of girls, but insane amount of grinding to up their stats to progress scenes. I think grinding is worse than that superhero game, i think it's called nightcity or it's developer name of that game. If there are cheats, you could probably see all content in 10 minutes.
You mean the awful remake of SuperPowered from NightCity; the Ren'py remake that is somehow clunkier than the RAGs original? If this is worse than that I wouldn't even want to experience it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think it has the potential to be kinda good if he quits the grind or makes cheat menu available for all.
porting faces to have custom girls is something nice though the price is kinda overkill, and certainly add your story tier is something that will make people like me not pledge ever, letting people add story to the game is not something I like because that means it can have any fetish, meaning fetishes I don't like forced on me.

BobHope12

Jul 5, 2017
Just so people here know how grindy this game is, talking to one girl increase exploration by .02. You need to get to 1.00 for basic info and 2.00 and 3.00 for sex. About 50 to 300 times you need to talk to one girl basically. The only problem is you need to eat, drink water, sleep, and take vitamins to keep yourself healthy which just becomes a problem long term. I had to end a game after seeing that if you don't keep your immunity level up, you can't talk to girls and the penalty for jobs just makes it hard to get money.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
0.04 increase. So 20 times spamming a button, which is limited per day. Holy shit.
And suggestion, reduce the busy work. Seriously.
Just remove the food/drink/immunity cap

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 30 Votes