3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
websitead2_1024x576_1.png
About this game:
You are Kayto Shields, an ordinary man thrown into an extraordinary adventure. It was only his first day as the vice president of the Sunrider Academy student council when the unreasonable class president appointed him to be the school club manager. “These clubs cause nothing but trouble,” she said. “I’m appointing you to take charge and fix them up by the end of the year!”
Add to that another completely unreasonable bet with his little sister that he’ll get a girlfriend by the end of the year, and Kayto’s school life already seems hectic! But that’s not even the worst of it! Kayto soon learns that the captains of each of the clubs he’s supposed to manage have serious issues of their own. Surrounded by girls lacking any common sense, his wacky days at Sunrider Academy begin!
You will take control of Kayto as he carefully manages both his student life, and his responsibilities as club manager.
Study hard, bring glory to Sunrider Academy, and get a girlfriend!

Piece of cake, right?​

Updated: 28/2-2015
Censorship: No
Publisher/Developer:
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:
Download
- - -
Other
: COMPRESSED*
486295_Humor.png 486297_Teasing.jpg 486296_Oral_sex_Masturbation.jpg 486298_Titfuck.jpg 486294_Groping.jpg 486299_Virgin_Loli.jpg 486293_Creampie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
Managing stress is pretty difficult, you only lose 4 to sleep but I nearly match that throughout the day just with schoolwork.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Wow... this game just goes on and on and on.... It seems ok, just needed a cut of editing down, don't need so much dead air.

Reactions: Leina

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
A thread for this game taught me how to enable the console for Ren'Py when I googled how to do so. Someone posted the command for money on there, I just forgot what site it was.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Is this version 1.02?
Change log
-Added new cheat which unlocks all four routes, gives high starting stats, and skips the common route, which unlocks in the main menu after clearing the game once
-RNG is more forgiving
-Text in message box is now thicker
-Fixed some graphical glitches in Sola's route
Thanks

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Is this version 1.02?
Change log
-Added new cheat which unlocks all four routes, gives high starting stats, and skips the common route, which unlocks in the main menu after clearing the game once
-RNG is more forgiving
-Text in message box is now thicker
-Fixed some graphical glitches in Sola's route
Thanks
I think that OP is 1.0... My SA is the February 2015 update and it's supposed to be "Denpa 1.01" but my start screen says "Denpa 1.00".. I googled for the patch and couldn't find any actual patch. But I don't know about the few Russian sites I came across since I'm not familiar with those.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks - all i can find is 1.01 - weird?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Got some info since.. It's released via Steam only. Hopefully someone with a steam account that may or may not have paid for it can package it with the 1.02 update and let us get piece of that pie.
Or they pay for the whole thing via DenpaSoft...

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Here it is -- Denpa edition v1.02 (Windows/Mac/Linux compatible).
Thanks - tried looking everywhere for this!!!!

Reactions: Burt

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Is there a path for the sister? Or only the clubgirls/childhood friend?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes