Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

throwawayfornow12

Nov 12, 2017
The download is down, shouldn't this thread be deleted if it's not going to be updated?
You can access pretty much everything, excluding the MBF 2 trailer and the Patreon version of Mission K-9, through his tumblr on the first post. No need for the download link anymore since you can get it directly from the source.

Reactions: Deybigson

f2321348

Jun 6, 2018
so I have download MBF1 the 2 type of version one with more than hour and the other is 16 minutes And I saw them all and it was no difference between them the only thing I noticed it is he repeats the scene itself again and again and this applies to all other scenes and there were no new scenes.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
so I have download MBF1 the 2 type of version one with more than hour and the other is 16 minutes And I saw them all and it was no difference between them the only thing I noticed it is he repeats the scene itself again and again and this applies to all other scenes and there were no new scenes.
there's only one version of MBF1

MacDong

May 28, 2018
thats cool and all but the question is "are we gonna have patreon version here"?.
Maybe the 2$version will be here on release day, but don't expect the 10$ one before a few days, personnaly I had found k9 nearly a week after it's release...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes