Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jonsmae

Feb 10, 2018
His update post

"Hi guy's, hope you all had a good Christmas etc, first post of the year, sorry it's took awhile, i had a family member have a pretty major issue over xmas and I've had to put family first, I've made a little animation for you which is attached, I've also attacked the .txt files with link's to my older big project's for your tier, should help new Patrons that can't find them.
Also a update, i hope to have the fallout project done for next month, though progress on it has been slow for a few reason's of which i will explain when it's released, to be honest i want it done so i can move onto the next project as i know a lot of people want the next Neighbours Wife etc etc.
Feel free to shout out some ideas in the comments or message me ideas for the fortnightly short's.
Thanks Guy's all the best stay difrnt."

Short :

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Judging by that post he knows we want NW. I just want to see if Kurt betrays his friend and fucks his girl just like his mom.
Once you start you can't stop, plus she saw them in their affair in the parking lot Christmas special. Another curious white girl to be dominated one day? :sneaky:

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Judging by that post he knows we want NW. I just want to see if Kurt betrays his friend and fucks his girl just like his mom.
Once you start you can't stop, plus she saw them in their affair in the parking lot Christmas special. Another curious white girl to be dominated one day? :sneaky:
If sums shorts are related to his main projects, then the guy´s gf is already cheating on him with a dog, or at least did it once.

jonsmae

Feb 10, 2018
Oh right the park thing, hard to tell the slap SFX is too loud and the lighting is awful. Those are some of this biggest problems.
YES! In most of his animations, the slap SFX are way too loud and the volume of each slap doesn't always match, at least with the lighting you can still see what's happening most of the time.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
I took it as she wants the mom. Since he did mention he wanted to do more Lesbian stuff just before that was announced and teased it as in one of his stories. Also Kurt was never his friend he just wanted his mom from the moment he saw her

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
Kurt has definitely got to fuck his girl in next NW

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Aug 21, 2018
[Update]

This update is from

SuMthinDiFrnt Video Collection [2017-2019] [Uncen] [HD-720p/HD-1080p] [ENG] 3D-Hentai
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like to say I am not at 100% to edit any of these, at this time. Please know that I'm still getting thing set up plus a lot of other things I need to do.

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!
How do you download the link on the website?

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Is this his complete works? Just so I can delete everything Iv got and download this one.
[Update]

This update is from

SuMthinDiFrnt Video Collection [2017-2019] [Uncen] [HD-720p/HD-1080p] [ENG] 3D-Hentai
I like to say I am not at 100% to edit any of these, at this time. Please know that I'm still getting thing set up plus a lot of other things I need to do.

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes