Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
when will the Fallout and VN projects be released?
Fallout Project is the one being made, maybe within the next few weeks. I believe there is also another project coming that is not the VN, but I do not know if that is after this one. By the way Sumthin posted looking for a southern voice actress, don't know if that's for the Fallout vid or maybe a short relating to it.

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
Fallout Project is the one being made, maybe within the next few weeks. I believe there is also another project coming that is not the VN, but I do not know if that is after this one. By the way Sumthin posted looking for a southern voice actress, don't know if that's for the Fallout vid or maybe a short relating to it.
Thank you very much, keep us all posted on any info on release dates

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Sioliz

Dec 28, 2017
I honestly never cared for Sumthin Difrnt for a while, but I decided to give him a shot and he's definitely one of my favorites now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Beepsheep90

Jan 23, 2018
This is amazing! only wish some of the longer videos would have better text. Sometimes it takes really long for text appears. the flow from text to scenes is slow but the scenes and the story are great!

Reactions: Unless

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
Nylon 3d It makes incredible videos. I've searched his videos a lot, but I did not find one, I just found compilations of small videos. Does anyone have videos of him or a link?

xampierre

Jun 4, 2018
I found this video with the incest title. And really about incest? Has anyone seen?

don't think it's about incest, if i remember correctly it's just a quick animation one with a white kid and one with a black kid fucking lara

Reactions: Deybigson
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes