I search in Spankbang I did not find anything
her is link I hope not delete it

Man's best friend 2

and this is a one am talking about before

Man's best friend 1
ULTIMATE EXTENSION 1 HOUR 45

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Hi everyone I update the the first post I like to say thank you guys and gals for uploading and downloading the post that others has posted, Thank You to Everyone for supporting this thread.

I like to make some thing very clear I have plans to upload all the videos that are now on the first post in to 30fps, compress version but this will take weeks or months to do and I've been working and had little time to do this. I believe I post some thing a long time ago that I won't post any download and pup in to see how are things.

I like to make some thing very clear as well I don't know how long this plan of 30fps, compress version will take, so I ask that I am very busy at work and to edit all those video that are big that it will take a day or two edit size and fps. I ask patient please, and the the first post with the download link that I put up "( ) this link last 30 to 60 days before there is a need to re-upload" this took me five days or so, and that was the first 30fps, compress version.

I ask patient form everyone this is not a easy task that I take. In the mean time I finally join I may be able to post the video there, but I may get in trouble with sumthindifrnt if I do so. naughtymachinima videos are in SD and HD to me this gold for those who can't enjoy the videos in HD but in SD.

I ask everyone your opinion what to do.

1: I will try to do the 30fps, compress version of the videos and post them here.
2: Should I upload the videos that sumthindifrnt posted on his tumblr on my so I don't get in trouble with him so it will be easy for everyone to enjoy his videos.
3: What other idea everyone has, these are the only two that I thought of.

Ones more Thank You Everyone and I hope I have not confuse any one with my words. Have Fun faping and shlicking.

View attachment 2968
Genre: Interracial, Shotacon, Milf, Dogs & Wolfs, Game Parody, 3D.
Censorship: No and Partially
Artist: SuMthinDiFrnt
Websites:

This my first upload post please comment and replay, I like to know what I can do better.
Thank U.

7/21/2018

Hi guys how have you been, I am happy to see you guys uploading and having a amazing faping and shlicking.

Here is the SuMthinDiFrnt Work’s Pack website & Mega site form his Tumblr.

Part 1 =

Part 2 =

Password:sumthindifrnt

Thank You to Zenzaji

pass: sumthindifrnt

Thank You to f2321348

Man's best friend 2

Man's best friend 1
ULTIMATE EXTENSION 1 HOUR 45

Have Fun.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Courtesy from the that's also sharing SFM animations, here's a few HD and extended versions of Sumthindifrnt's videos (Man's Best Friend 2 is also included). These ones are patreon exclusives I believe.
h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶m̶e̶g̶a̶.̶n̶z̶/̶#̶F̶!̶E̶9̶M̶0̶X̶a̶L̶b̶!̶S̶a̶9̶C̶z̶c̶G̶S̶9̶s̶0̶T̶u̶t̶a̶s̶H̶c̶4̶g̶O̶Q̶

Or if you just want Man's Best Friend 2 in HD, here's a mirror kindly provided by Anon. You need to download all 4 files then unzip them together.

Man's Best Friend 2.7z.001

Man's Best Friend 2.7z.002

Man's Best Friend 2.7z.003

Man's Best Friend 2.7z.004

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Courtesy from the that's also sharing SFM animations, here's a few HD and extended versions of Sumthindifrnt's videos (Man's Best Friend 2 is also included). These ones are patreon exclusives I believe.

Or if you just want Man's Best Friend 2 in HD, here's a mirror kindly provided by Anon. You need to download all 4 files then unzip them together.

Man's Best Friend 2.7z.001

Man's Best Friend 2.7z.002

Man's Best Friend 2.7z.003

Man's Best Friend 2.7z.004
The MEGA link.. I believe it's the same shared in the page 15 post #283 xD

Expreso

Jan 7, 2018
Hi everyone I update the the first post I like to say thank you guys and gals for uploading and downloading the post that others has posted, Thank You to Everyone for supporting this thread.

I like to make some thing very clear I have plans to upload all the videos that are now on the first post in to 30fps, compress version but this will take weeks or months to do and I've been working and had little time to do this. I believe I post some thing a long time ago that I won't post any download and pup in to see how are things.

I like to make some thing very clear as well I don't know how long this plan of 30fps, compress version will take, so I ask that I am very busy at work and to edit all those video that are big that it will take a day or two edit size and fps. I ask patient please, and the the first post with the download link that I put up "( ) this link last 30 to 60 days before there is a need to re-upload" this took me five days or so, and that was the first 30fps, compress version.

I ask patient form everyone this is not a easy task that I take. In the mean time I finally join I may be able to post the video there, but I may get in trouble with sumthindifrnt if I do so. naughtymachinima videos are in SD and HD to me this gold for those who can't enjoy the videos in HD but in SD.

I ask everyone your opinion what to do.

1: I will try to do the 30fps, compress version of the videos and post them here.
2: Should I upload the videos that sumthindifrnt posted on his tumblr on my so I don't get in trouble with him so it will be easy for everyone to enjoy his videos.
3: What other idea everyone has, these are the only two that I thought of.

Ones more Thank You Everyone and I hope I have not confuse any one with my words. Have Fun faping and shlicking.
Hi i added you on naughtymachima to view the video

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
I am not happy that the mage links are down so I post the torrent form 2/2/2018. I am not happy, I did not get to download because I have been working for... :evilupset:... :evilupset:... :evilupset:... :evilupset:...

Now that I have come down, All that I like to do is to resize the HD videos to keep there quality, and so it does not take hours for people to download them. I ask noting more is this to much to ask. I know I am at fault for not having the videos but I do have to work.

I ask everyone to PM me the full collection every thing and make sure it is your mage link or some other download link so it those not get taken down please.

I sorry everyone seeing the links down made me upset, I am at fault for not downloading them when I had some free time.

I ask everyone my deepest apologies.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes