Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
May 16, 2017
Well then what is coming next?
So... ¿Could you post the pictures or tell us what is coming next?

Hiya Guy's

Here's a few teaser images of the Christmas special i'm currently working on, it'll be set during the events of the neighbours wife :)

Comments made by him:
Trying hard to get it out for Sunday. Had some delays and I being dragged to a xmas party and staying the night so gna delay it a bit unfortunately.

Just so ya all know Patreon have got to me lol so some posts may disappear etc and i'll have to think of what i can do going forward.

I'll figure something out. Xmas special will still be out this week tho.

If my Patreon happens to go down (Hopefully not) just keep an eye on my Tumblr.

Reactions: Jansen

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
How many versions of the original "The Neighbor's Wife" are there ?

The only working link in this thread is the "Bad End".
Anyone got the others ?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So a Christmas Party and the wife bangs the black kid in the car? That's it? Well whatever at least it covers NTR, shota, and interracial. He's the only one who seems to have the balls to go for those genres especially shota. We need more women making boys into men. :angel:(Others focus more on loli and rape).

Reactions: patrickB and Jansen

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Someone posted the xmas special on rule34hentai. It´s split into 8 parts and it seems to cover everything except for the "Story" images.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Is there anyone who can download from rule32hentai and then upload it over mega link? Thanks in advance.

parismilton

May 14, 2017

Hiya Guy's

Here's a few teaser images of the Christmas special i'm currently working on, it'll be set during the events of the neighbours wife :)

Comments made by him:
Trying hard to get it out for Sunday. Had some delays and I being dragged to a xmas party and staying the night so gna delay it a bit unfortunately.

Just so ya all know Patreon have got to me lol so some posts may disappear etc and i'll have to think of what i can do going forward.

I'll figure something out. Xmas special will still be out this week tho.

If my Patreon happens to go down (Hopefully not) just keep an eye on my Tumblr.

found it in one of the chans

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
¿Am I seeing something wrong here or all beast-related posts on Sumthin´s patreon are gone?¿Is patreon taking down all posts like this?

Distino

Nov 23, 2017
How about those k-9 extra scenes ehh? btw does someone know if those extra scenes involve Samus or not?

Distino

Nov 23, 2017
No, it's just an extra scene of Lulu/wife of the scientist being fucked by the monster
Okay this is weird, I saw the standard version and actually it turns out, that the first link is the full version? I mean the MEGA link from DarkMasterFlame. It's 22;50 min long and have those lulu scenes, standard version is 17;33. But then again author released those extra scenes few days later on his patreon so wtf?

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Okay this is weird, I saw the standard version and actually it turns out, that the first link is the full version? I mean the MEGA link from DarkMasterFlame. It's 22;50 min long and have those lulu scenes, standard version is 17;33. But then again author released those extra scenes few days later on his patreon so wtf?
the full animation with the extra scene only takes 22:50 minutes, there's nothing left

Reactions: Lolzeirinho
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes