3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
296622_banner.png

Overview:
"Summoner Runes" is a fantasy western-erotic-game where you play as a half-demon male. You live a peaceful life with your Moth-I mean, landlady (EVA) and her two daughters. You are part of an ancient lineage of demons, but you are still unable to use your magic. The reason for this is very simple, demons get magical power by corrupting souls, and you are still a virgin. If you want to increase your magic, you will need to corrupt some souls...

The supernatural city of Oakheart Hills is home to the most diverse magical creatures, who live in harmony, hiding from the human sight. Summoner Runes will feature multiple races, from goblins to cowgirls, elves, orcs, ghosts and even zombies. And, of course, vanilla human girls.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-15
Release Date: 2019-04-15
Developer: SummonerDEV
Censored: No
Version: 0.02a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

296614_screenshot0001.png 296615_screenshot0002.png 296616_screenshot0003.png 296617_screenshot0004.png 296618_screenshot0005.png 296619_screenshot0006.png 296620_screenshot0007.png 296621_screenshot0008.png

Jul 9, 2018
I know, I know... Day one, initial release, major WIP. But I gotta ask, is there doing to be a proper (or fan made) IC patch? It's not necessary, I'm just curious.
Other than that, the game itself looks fun. I like the concept. Art looks good. I really like the character design. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

D

Deleted member 368345

I know, I know... Day one, initial release, major WIP. But I gotta ask, is there doing to be a proper (or fan made) IC patch? It's not necessary, I'm just curious.
Other than that, the game itself looks fun. I like the concept. Art looks good. I really like the character design. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.
Well, I can't make it official, but I wouldn't be able to do anything if someone did it. ;)

Jul 9, 2018
rhev said:
2 stars, for now.

First lets get the bad out of the way:

it's a v0.1 and unfortunately falls into the curse of devs releasing 0.1 with next to no content, broken content (eva's computer for example), and too many WIP.

Now onto the good. The artwork is absolutely top notch and really quite beautiful, with the exception of the 'town map' which feels like a placeholder at the moment. The storyline is intriguing and one that interests me personally.

Does this game have a lot of potential, absolutely. I'll check back in on the game in maybe another 4 or 5 versions to re-review it if the current 0.1 is indicative of the amount of content released per version. This could be great, but time will have to tell.

So why rate it at all? Just so you can yell "FIRST" without having to actually say it? And giving it a two this early after release does nothing except negatively skew future ratings. I'm seriously not trying to be a dick... I'm just blunt, and genuinely curious.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes