5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I agree with bonzz as you're right too.
I know the problem, i got it too.
But he's right, if you got a crash, send me the log file.

I'm currently on the problem, will add menus to enable player to CHOOSE wich event he want to trigger. May be boring if there is only one choice, but will be really helpfull when triggers from different path collides.

Will keep you updated, a V8 will arrive soon

Reactions: BedalJerr

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
* Whole changes in route systems. Now player will be asked what scene he wants to play if there is any conflict
** Done Erik's house
** Done Mia's house
** Done church
** Done police station

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
I don't know where in my post you read about getting stuck or receiving an error?!
Sorry didn't mean to single you out, guess I just quoted last messages without adding a log. Also sorry for ranting if it came over as such, did not mean to. My apology

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Sorry didn't mean to single you out, guess I just quoted last messages without adding a log. Also sorry for ranting if it came over as such, did not mean to. My apology
Don't worry. I also want to apologize if I sounded to harsh in my response.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, I was wondering if you were gonna adapt this mod to be compatible with the incest one? If so, when can we expect it? Thanks :)

Reactions: Paprika

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Hey, I was wondering if you were gonna adapt this mod to be compatible with the incest one? If so, when can we expect it? Thanks :)
yeah i can't wait for that.....please i whant to play this mod with the incest patch man!!!

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Last time i checked the incest mod on lewd website, it were too complicated to merge.
As now in mod i redo some dialogues changes too to add menus for branches event, it could conflicts

Show me a nice one, i can see if it can merge :)

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Last time i checked the incest mod on lewd website, it were too complicated to merge.
As now in mod i redo some dialogues changes too to add menus for branches event, it could conflicts

Show me a nice one, i can see if it can merge :)
Here man this one

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I just went thru to code, it seems to be compatible.
Install my mod, then install the incest patch. Could work

Reactions: Paprika

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Scene with Jenny in her bed at night doesnt work in cookie jar, she just kicks you out. Any fixes?

mamoru127

Sep 16, 2017
Just tried the new version @ikaruga and it's cleaner for most of the branches! Thanks!

Although June and Erik in the computer lab still has the blocking single conversation. I'd guess the best way to fix it would be to add the option to ask the player to [Hang out] no matter what branch you're in, similar to what you've done with Mrs. Johnson in their house?

Thanks again!

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
I love the work you've done with this mod. You have my eternal gratitude, and while my word alone isn't much, I can say that I installed your mod then the latest version of the incest patch and so far nothing seems to be conflicting.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote