Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kabir123

Sep 22, 2017
Hi, I'm having this problem with the mod.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/images/LiveComposites.rpy", line 106, in script
image sis_computer_swimsuit = LiveComposite(
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Anyone know how to fix this?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hi, I'm having this problem with the mod.

While running game code:

Anyone know how to fix this?
Hello
I need to know how you trigger this bug. Is there possible to share a savegame and the action list who trigger this ?
Because i never modded theses files so it could be not my mod fault

Kabir123

Sep 22, 2017
It's fixed!!! I downloaded the game again and that fixed it... Some files might have been corrupted... Although I didn't know why the mod didn't work last time because the game worked perfectly without the mod, the game didn't even open with the mod... Anyway thanks for the reply!!!

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
It's fixed!!! I downloaded the game again and that fixed it... Some files might have been corrupted... Although I didn't know why the mod didn't work last time because the game worked perfectly without the mod, the game didn't even open with the mod... Anyway thanks for the reply!!!
You're welcome, enjoy the game

Reactions: Kabir123

DaMew

Aug 17, 2017
so, total noob here, but i dont see any difference in the regular game from the mod at this point. what am i supposed to be doing? i mean nothing is highlighted, getting same money from garden, etc. sorry but i dont see any change except the beginning thanking me for using the mod

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
changed scripts.rpa to script.rpa.bak, applied mod, started game and got

Code:

While parsing I:\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc/game/home/sis_bedroom/screens.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/ssdevfeed/build/summertime-saga-game/game/scripts/home/sis_bedroom/screens.rpy', 1513782778, 33054) is defined twice, at game/home/screens.rpy:1 and game/home/sis_bedroom/screens.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "I:\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "I:\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "I:\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "I:\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
  File "I:\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
    bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/ssdevfeed/build/summertime-saga-game/game/scripts/home/sis_bedroom/screens.rpy', 1513782778, 33054) is defined twice, at game/home/screens.rpy:1 and game/home/sis_bedroom/screens.rpy:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
changed scripts.rpa to script.rpa.bak, applied mod, started game and got

Code:

While parsing I:\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc/game/home/sis_bedroom/screens.rpy.

Full traceback:
  File "I:\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "I:\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "I:\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "I:\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
  File "I:\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
    bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Hello
You need to move the script.rpa outside the game folder. You got an error because something is defined twice.

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

Dr.Phil_

Jan 19, 2018
Hello,

I'm having a problem enabling the mod.
I've renamed the scripts file, and copied the scripts folder into the game folder. Nothing is different except that it says at the beginning "Thank you for using the Mod".
But I can't even use the cheats or notice anything different about the progress.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
So im totally confused, in the OP you say we have to rename the script.rpa but you dont say it has to be removed from the game folder so are we basically just removing it because you unpacked it already? If so then we shouldnt need to rename it. Also when I removed the script.rpa file all I got was a black screen on startup.

This is the error I get when I remove the script.rpa file from the game directory and paste in all of your mod files to the game folder since the version on F95 is not unpacked:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (3)\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (3)\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\New folder (3)\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.14.51

Twitch1138

Jun 25, 2017
Hello Ikaruga,

I want to thank you very much for taking the time to create this mod, however I have noticed that a lot of people including myself are having problems getting it to work.

This is most likely due to our inexperience with Ren'py and not a part of the mod itself as it does work if properly installed.

My suggestion to mitigate problems in the future would be to upload a pre-modded version of the game and this would eliminate the need for you to have to troubleshoot so many reported problems.

Of course I want to apologies ahead of time if this is a violation of the forum rules, please forgive me for my ignorance.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
OHHHHHHHH man thxx i trule love you ...I wanted to have more content with me and her mother inscest it is very cool and also had more text sexy more because it is very good to read sexy things have some way to add more text to the game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote