Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
I hacked and slashed the file that was messed up. I noticed there might be another place that will have the same error, but will wait till I get there to be sure.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
updated it for 14.31 need some more testing to make sure it fully works

removed script.rpy edit since this get updated everytime and not really needed for mod to work

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I'm personally still having problems with the script getting to work. Getting that error 'n all that when I pick cheating mode, unless I'm missing something and your supposed to activate the cheats in game some other way...

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
I'm personally still having problems with the script getting to work. Getting that error 'n all that when I pick cheating mode, unless I'm missing something and your supposed to activate the cheats in game some other way...
its amde to work on no cheats playthrough but still has some bugs

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
I downloaded the 14.31 mod for my 14.31 version I downloaded here but I still get a script error everytime I try to access the map on no cheat mode

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
the one i linked 3 posts before you?
yup that one was the one I downloaded.
the error thing I get looks like this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/map/map.rpy", line 108, in script
File "game/scripts/map/map.rpy", line 108, in <module>
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 366, in callScreen
File "game/scripts/map/screens.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/map/screens.rpy", line 61, in execute
NameError: name 'loc_court_unlocked' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/map/map.rpy", line 108, in script
File "C:\Users\James\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\James\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/map/map.rpy", line 108, in <module>
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 366, in callScreen
File "C:\Users\James\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\James\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\James\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\James\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\James\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\James\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\James\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\James\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\James\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\James\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.31-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/map/screens.rpy", line 61, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 61, in <module>
NameError: name 'loc_court_unlocked' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.14.31

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
u prob have the script.rpy from the old updated mod and u keep crashing with that try bring back the original

dgazzip

Jul 23, 2017
u prob have the script.rpy from the old updated mod and u keep crashing with that try bring back the original
Well I deleted the old script folder and re-downloaded the one posted above and now everything seems to work fine so I guess something got left behind when I switched to the new one, thanks for the help

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
there is still a crash when saying no cause i forgot to remove ikaruga char from there but not serious just keep getting 1k :p

i cant progress with sis i think its bugged idk have to try with original and im bored
:p

+

its gonna be reworked in the next update so i dont wanna work on it anymore

Berry

Sep 12, 2016
Question concerning the future of the mod, are their plans to allow you to get both helen/eva and erik'smom/june in one playthrough?

Edit: Looking at my question, I think I didn't quite say what I ment. I would like to be able to fuck both helen and eva, not have to pick. The same with erik's mom and june, get both. Sorry about that ;)

Last edited:

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
you cant? bored to play since hes gonna change the family plays
and have not played a few months so have not tried those but if i can do do it yea :p

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Question concerning the future of the mod, are their plans to allow you to get both helen/eva and erik'smom/june in one playthrough?

Edit: Looking at my question, I think I didn't quite say what I ment. I would like to be able to fuck both helen and eva, not have to pick. The same with erik's mom and june, get both. Sorry about that ;)
that's easy, you save at the point the game tells you to, then you can go back and fuck the other one... at least i did that hahaha i fucked his friend's gf and then went back and fucked his mom too

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Wow wo thing gone wild here :)
I just updated my game, will look at code for check and updated version.

I delivered in my last message a full bug free version, don't create or imagine ones.
But as i said, it was for 14.00. Will lock for the 14.5 version.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I hacked and slashed the file that was messed up. I noticed there might be another place that will have the same error, but will wait till I get there to be sure.
updated it for 14.31 need some more testing to make sure it fully works

removed script.rpy edit since this get updated everytime and not really needed for mod to work
Hello guys.

At first, thanks for the help when i got offline. It's great to have support.

Then. Please quote me so i get notification. I miss the answers here because no one pung me. Didnt knew that there were problems.

Finally, please, dont post edited version of my mod here. OP mean everything. I said in op wich version my mod support. You could create a new thread for variation or just code that is not from me.

I hope to have BB community trust in here too, and that mean bug proof mod.

I'm really sorry to miss previous version. Will try to post updated mod in hours.

Thanks for feedback

Ikare

Reactions: Gio

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Yes ikaruga.... the game crashes with your MOD in it..... so prob have to fix a few things....

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote