Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Very neat! If i may do a request, please, please, please give us a option to get both the gamer girl/sex ed with Eric's mom and both Mia and her Mother

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Very neat! If i may do a request, please, please, please give us a option to get both the gamer girl/sex ed with Eric's mom and both Mia and her Mother
I may not be able to do it with this version, as the state system is kinda complicated at the moment. But it's definitly and option :)

The best i could do is to change branches when one is finished, but it's not very funny.
Having both branches enabled cause conflicts on encounters

Reactions: AnonX

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
T
I may not be able to do it with this version, as the state system is kinda complicated at the moment. But it's definitly and option :)

The best i could do is to change branches when one is finished, but it's not very funny.
Having both branches enabled cause conflicts on encounters
I imagined it so, thanks, ikaruga! It's still way better to have the best of both worlds than having to stick to just one path, haha.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
hi @ikaruga just wanted to let you know that i guess the gym\muay_thai_minigame\muay_thai_minigame.rpy is causing some troubles with sister story couse i did the third panty training and sis catch me in hallway talking about the webcam shows but that still does not happen in my play

Reactions: Last Moment

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
hi @ikaruga just wanted to let you know that i guess the gym\muay_thai_minigame\muay_thai_minigame.rpy is causing some troubles with sister story couse i did the third panty training and sis catch me in hallway talking about the webcam shows but that still does not happen in my play
Yes, i have the same issue

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
i know sister get messy with muy tai, but i rolled back my modifications about this fil, except the cheat version of traing. I think ....

phenex007

Oct 15, 2017
It's not working on me.

I do not have the scripts file location in .../game

EDİT: Sorry

I need to start a new game

Apr 8, 2017
not working for me too.

and i cant start a new game, when i open the exe gray screen appears stating some errors.

followed the instructions. what did i miss?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
not working for me too.

and i cant start a new game, when i open the exe gray screen appears stating some errors.

followed the instructions. what did i miss?
Can you copy / paste or screen the error please ?

A51

Jul 14, 2017
Same issue
Same here, but I think it's probably because the mod hasn't been updated. The modified scripts probably conflict with something or cause a crash. I mean there is no rush, if you wish cheat you can always play in "cheat mode", or enable the console or use a save editor.

~|~

Sep 18, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/map/map.rpy", line 118, in script
  File "game/scripts/map/map.rpy", line 118, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 336, in callScreen
    renpy.show_screen(name)
  File "game/scripts/map/screens.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/map/screens.rpy", line 66, in execute
NameError: name 'loc_court_unlocked' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/map/map.rpy", line 118, in script
  File "G:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/map/map.rpy", line 118, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 336, in callScreen
    renpy.show_screen(name)
  File "G:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1041, in show_screen
    sls.add(_layer, d, _tag, zorder=d.zorder, transient=_transient, keep_st=True, name=name)
  File "G:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1009, in add
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "replaced")
  File "G:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "G:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "G:\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/map/screens.rpy", line 66, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 66, in <module>
NameError: name 'loc_court_unlocked' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.14.00
That's what I get when I try to go outside.

Many13

Jul 3, 2017
Happened the exact same thing to me. I think it is caused by the 14.3 update

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Clicking map lead to game crash in 14.3
This is because the mod actually modifies files from each update. It's not an addon file, but a replacement file, so you will always need the mod to be from the game version you are playing.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
I'm guessing we have to wait for an update before it works for the new version of the game :)

gamezzz

Nov 3, 2017
Hi!

I get a script error when accessing the map just as I started playing. Any ideas?

Many thanks!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote