Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

- (#help channel)

Last edited by a moderator:

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
ALL STUCK

Sister doesn't want "trade for panties" (Not yet), so I can not go back to Master Somrak.

I can not work at Aunt Diane, I have to "get some strengh".
Btw. there were two "Train Muay Thai"-s, it can be seen on Dexterity level, but Strengh is still zero. Why?

Another Sister problem: "catch the sister" in the Living Room. I need the "TV remote control"
(diary read already, computer accessed)

How to continue?
On the Mom line only the dinner is left over. But I do not dare to continue it,
because when I finished it once, after that Mom did not do anything but sitting on her bed.
I am afraid, that to continue the sister line needs some Mom event.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
ALL STUCK

Sister doesn't want "trade for panties" (Not yet), so I can not go back to Master Somrak.

I can not work at Aunt Diane, I have to "get some strengh".
Btw. there were two "Train Muay Thai"-s, it can be seen on Dexterity level, but Strengh is still zero. Why?

Another Sister problem: "catch the sister" in the Living Room. I need the "TV remote control"
(diary read already, computer accessed)

How to continue?
On the Mom line only the dinner is left over. But I do not dare to continue it,
because when I finished it once, after that Mom did not do anything but sitting on her bed.
I am afraid, that to continue the sister line needs some Mom event.
Strength is done by lifting not the master. You do lifting with the guy on the left. You unlock the guy on the left by going to the cafeteria in school (2nd floor). You talk to him and then talk to erik. Erik will ask for a game you can buy at the mall. Buy it and give it to him, afterwards talk to the guy in the cafeteria and head to the gym to train with him. You'll progress with the aunt / mom story from there and so you'll unlock new scenes with the sister and you'll be able to talk to the master.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks, I will try it.
I thought it is Master Somrak, because he told "We will have to work on your Dexterity and your Strength".
Did he screw me? :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will pass that on to the dev team <.<

Edit: Should be fixed in the next version :) thanks :)

Last edited:

hellthebell

Jul 20, 2017
what are the 4 methods charisma, strengs,dexterity and???? the blue one on thecellphone and where do i get sorry my first time playing

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
... Buy it and give it to him, ...
When I went to Erik, this Sea Dogs SAGA was already in my backpack (in the 12.7 walkthrough they wrote, that the best way is to buy everything at the beginning. And this method (here it is) worked by now, e.g. with the shovel with Aunt Diane, the webcam in library, etc.).
But now:
Erik: It's called: Sea Dogs SAGA
Anon: So if I get it, you will do it?

How should I now get it over now?
In the choices I see only cards. (I could give him back the card "Cock Crown Thorns" at this choice)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Any tips on how to win the strip poker?
Erik always seems to be the one loosing and never his mother
And once everyone went all in and I won then still I got the Erik lost outcome animation. Can't he learn to fold more?

EDIT: Everyone going all in, then seeing the text 'nobody wins' with me then ending up naked seems like a bug

EDIT#2: lucky attempt number 22 finally did it :-(

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Any tips on how to win the strip poker?
Erik always seems to be the one loosing and never his mother
And once everyone went all in and still I got the Erik lost outcome animation
I can't even play poker the quest to find someone doesn't appear on my gameplay don't know what I'm doing wrong and also can't find the stupid dog.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I can't even play poker the quest to find someone doesn't appear on my gameplay don't know what I'm doing wrong and also can't find the stupid dog.
the dog is in the forest at extreme left of the screen

for win poker, i got my technic (shit one, but still ok) , i bet all-in everytime and i save before, so if i fail, i reload the save lol

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Strength is done by lifting not the master. You do lifting with the guy on the left. You unlock the guy on the left by going to the cafeteria in school (2nd floor). You talk to him and then talk to erik. Erik will ask for a game you can buy at the mall. Buy it and give it to him, afterwards talk to the guy in the cafeteria and head to the gym to train with him. You'll progress with the aunt / mom story from there and so you'll unlock new scenes with the sister and you'll be able to talk to the master.
I tried to talk to Cedric, the guy at the Gym, but there was nothing to do with him "he didnt work with shrimps", so I cannot progress with my strength. I have tried the walkthroughs but no way. So I am open to suggestions...and thanks in advance.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I tried to talk to Cedric, the guy at the Gym, but there was nothing to do with him "he didnt work with shrimps", so I cannot progress with my strength. I have tried the walkthroughs but no way. So I am open to suggestions...and thanks in advance.
post a save pls

Reactions: fernandopoo

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The dog was easy, just have cookies in your inventory and go into the forest. I didn't have to do anything special for that.
For the poker I followed this:
I did have one issue with VR glasses 'quest' where I had to buy the game in the store again after Erik asked it.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The dog was easy, just have cookies in your inventory and go into the forest. I didn't have to do anything special for that.
For the poker I followed this:
I did have one issue with VR glasses 'quest' where I had to buy the game in the store again after Erik asked it.
Thats the problem I have the cookie and go to the forest but nothing happens.

Reactions: Soggycustard

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thats the problem I have the cookie and go to the forest but nothing happens.
maybe stupid but... have you talked with Anna at the gym ? the dog didnt showed for me before i talked with her at the gym with ms jonhson

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
maybe stupid but... have you talked with Anna at the gym ? the dog didnt showed for me before i talked with her at the gym with ms jonhson
I talked to her at the park, and yes I did first talk to her at the GYM before talking to her at the park. also the poker been trying to trigger it and still nothing.

Reactions: Davner
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote