Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JMike

May 12, 2017
Hi,

I can´t trigger the stage E front the walkthrough of Eric and his mom.

I have all skills in maximum but she never came to the door.

I'm doing something wrong?

Neigel

Aug 21, 2017
Is there any more content with the sister after you tell her you love her? Her response seems to imply there is.

erickam

Jun 20, 2017
45. Now time to go back to school, once there you will be told by Erik that the
coach wants you NOW so go outside and go with the flow now head back in
and you stink so go get a shower and go with the flow (you have to say
please)
<<< i did click please but Missy and Becca wont let me shower

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
45. Now time to go back to school, once there you will be told by Erik that the
coach wants you NOW so go outside and go with the flow now head back in
and you stink so go get a shower and go with the flow (you have to say
please)
<<< i did click please but Missy and Becca wont let me shower
4-6 Dex or Charisma 5.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how do you find the password to the sisters computer? I can't find her diary anymore.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Is there any more content with the sister after you tell her you love her? Her response seems to imply there is.
Not on that one. If you've done the telescope, banged her at the TV, and banged her in the shower and on webcam, that's the end. Gotta wait after that since this update was about Erik and his mom and the next is with the teachers.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
how do you find the password to the sisters computer? I can't find her diary anymore.
Watch your mom masturbate. She catches you. After that, you go to her room (in a day or so) to tell her mom wants her. That's when the diary comes out.

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Watch your mom masturbate. She catches you. After that, you go to her room (in a day or so) to tell her mom wants her. That's when the diary comes out.
is the mom masturbating random? those mafia types threatened us. and i've also vacuumed and fix the uptstairs shower.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
is the mom masturbating random? those mafia types threatened us. and i've also vacuumed and fix the uptstairs shower.
Nope. You should have jacked off to her panties at least twice. And that doesn't happen until you give her a kiss.

One thing flows from another.

Reactions: jackkane

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys,
I'm kinda stuck and I'm afraid my savegame is bugged. Still maybe someone can help me.
I finished the aunt and the mom path but can't progress the sister path. I made the mistake and didn't bought the panties fom her as soon as I could. But now everytime during the day when I enter her room she is laying on her bed and the only two options I have in the dialog are "Yeah, more panties" or "Nothing". This happens even when she is in the shower (where my only option is "Leave". So here I am, stuck at 0 dexterity and pantieless.
I kinds thought about adding the panties to the inventory via console but I have no idea which command I need.

Would be really nice, if anyone had a solution for me.

Reactions: ukpesimist

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
guys what is several items that sister wants for cam show?(i think its her last thing want)
she wants the cheerleader outfit that you get in the attic(look up outside the bathroom and find the key outside kitchen on ground floor. you also need the stool to climb up from the garage) and the handcuffs u can buy at the mall(sex shop)

Frosch

Jul 8, 2017
Charisma - do rap battles in the park at evening/night.
Dexterity - train Muay Thai with Master Somrak.
Intelligence - play mace runner on your pc at home. You need to fix the pc first.
Strength - lift weights at the gym. You have to find a replacement for Kevin in the school cafeteria first. Erik will do it, but you have to buy him a video game first.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
bah that wasn't much of an update 1 scene with mrs johnson and one with the geek girl.

javproff

Aug 9, 2017
Hi, when train strength with kevin, i smash spacebar but i can't get it high enough, any guide?

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
Mom's route finished (cheat mode, but no console).
str=chr=int=10
dex=5 (Master Somrak can't teach me anything more for now)

How to continue?
What does it mean "Go out into the world, and get some more life experience!..."?
I would like to get the TV remote control and connect my computer to the network.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote