Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 4, 2017
Is there any walkthrough up to date I am missing the last 2 scenes for eve , and many more scenes of characters I have already finished their story's

Red469

May 18, 2018
How do I trigger the scene with the Captain and Sara doing it in the lifeguard tower, and the MC is watching them? I can't find this scene in the walkthrough, but I can see it in the Cookie Jar.
Part of bikini comp on saturday

can i do multiple routes at a time ?
i just got the "warning" while being with Eve on the roof. Does this lock other paths/Routes ?
Ofc you can, But with different saves. FYI, Remember to do the art stuff before aunt gets the barn, or u might be stuck

Is there no incest patch for latest version ?
Current version works fine, no need for update.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but why doesn't the game have the Harem tag?
The last time I played it was 3 years ago and as far as I remember you could have multiple LI simultaneously.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but why doesn't the game have the Harem tag?
The last time I played it was 3 years ago and as far as I remember you could have multiple LI simultaneously.
Yes MC has multiple LI but the LI don't know about each other as per the rules.
3 or more LI knowing about each other all have sex with MC.

At least that is the way it was when I last played.

Reactions: SpecterX and TGafy

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'm curious if there's a guide that suggests an order on how to tackle things. If I don't have something like this, I'll continue to spend most of my time with the game trying to decide what do next.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I'm curious if there's a guide that suggests an order on how to tackle things. If I don't have something like this, I'll continue to spend most of my time with the game trying to decide what do next.
The link in the OP isn't enough? It leads to a whole wiki for the game and covers everything, from what I recall.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The link in the OP isn't enough? It leads to a whole wiki for the game and covers everything, from what I recall.
Posted from the wiki walkthrough.

• Please progress one route at a time unless it requires that you cross over with another one. Focusing on one girl until completion bypasses the blocking issues.
  • The stories are presented here in the recommended order.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Posted from the wiki walkthrough.

• Please progress one route at a time unless it requires that you cross over with another one. Focusing on one girl until completion bypasses the blocking issues.
  • The stories are presented here in the recommended order.
Do I understand the walkthrough correctly for main quest part 1?

Do the prologue, then Build Up Dexterity to 2, then do Eve's quest to part 4 so you can get up to Dex 4, then do Kevin quest, and get strength to 5, and then you can do the main quest?

If this is the case, I sure wish I didn't have to jump back and forth between different sections to find this out. From what I can tell the main story walkthrough doesn't even tell you where to look in the walkthrough.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I decided to replay this classic, but I think I messed up. I'm at the mission with Aunt Diane where I'm supposed to buy pesticides for her garden. But unfortunately I had bought them previously and I can't buy them again as long as I have them in my inventory. How do I overcome this problem? Do I have to replay it from the beginning?

Thanks

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote