Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SyncX

Sep 22, 2017
I have a video walkthrough in youtube, i'll be posting it soon once I reach 3 posts.

Edit: Aaaand its out!

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Hi. Newb here. I'm having trouble ordering the Orcette for Eric. I type it in the search on Egay on my computer but nothing. Can anyone help please? TIA

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hit some sort of weird glitch. I've got Kevin in the cafeteria asking him to find someone to due his duties for him, but I can't seem to trigger asking Erik for a favour. So, I never get to strength train, and my story does not progress. Any tips? I read through the walkthrough, and I don't think I missed anything?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Hit some sort of weird glitch. I've got Kevin in the cafeteria asking him to find someone to due his duties for him, but I can't seem to trigger asking Erik for a favour. So, I never get to strength train, and my story does not progress. Any tips? I read through the walkthrough, and I don't think I missed anything?
Did you meet Erik in the poker room of his basement to ask him?

Reactions: thwartme

rumiel3

Oct 11, 2017
If the next version was officially out? What would happen to the checkpoints in previous one?

tarfen

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, I did. Thanks. In the end, I ended up starting a whole new game, and for whatever reason, this time it worked.

Thanks,
thwartme
I have the same problem. I started a new game but still not working.... Should I just try a new game till it works? :(

Pinker

Aug 20, 2017
I Don't know if it's just a bug or not but I cant progress the game with mia's family any more in .14. After I sneak into her room the first time I don't know what to do. I've tried almost anything that I could think of. I can't even click on any of the characters at the church on the weekends. I already have max stats with everything. what do I have to do next?

Reactions: Neoto

Neoto

Aug 28, 2017
I Don't know if it's just a bug or not but I cant progress the game with mia's family any more in .14. After I sneak into her room the first time I don't know what to do. I've tried almost anything that I could think of. I can't even click on any of the characters at the church on the weekends. I already have max stats with everything. what do I have to do next?
I have the same problem dude

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
Vague spoilers for the new content (is there a spoiler tag here?):

I'm at least partly through the Mia's family content but I'm stuck. I can't speak to Mia's mom anymore except for the conversations we've already had and the nun tells me if I want to talk to her to do it at night, but I can't enter at night (I did once already to get to this point). I've tried speaking to all the characters in different locations but no changes there. Any ideas?

EDIT: i think I'm through, I went back to school and Mia had a new task for me. It was at least a week of not being able to progress though... not sure if I did something 'wrong' or if that's the way it is meant to be.

Last edited:

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I got the stool from the garage but still I can't get the cheerleader dress for the sister
Help please :'(

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote