Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone post a link the walkthrough of the previous version cause i can't find it but i used that well organized one and that one it's better than anyone else.Thanks in advice

Reactions: Okami_12

Demyan

May 19, 2017
How to talk to Judith about French (1 lesson)? After the teacher's office, I did not go anywhere. Asks to give Roxy his homework, but I do not have one
___
Solved a problem

curly369

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone else having cant get the fake id card for Roxxy? I talked to both characters at the pier and had no luck.

bobbobbybob

Mar 21, 2018
For the fake ID you need to tell Roxxy and her friends you are going to get drinks for them. Then talk to Erik, and he will mention the fake ID at the pier. THEN YOU DON'T GO TO PIER, GO TALK TO ROXXY. You propose the idea to her, and she approves. Then you go to the pier and you can talk tot Terry about the fake ID.

Jun 10, 2018
For the fake ID you need to tell Roxxy and her friends you are going to get drinks for them. Then talk to Erik, and he will mention the fake ID at the pier. THEN YOU DON'T GO TO PIER, GO TALK TO ROXXY. You propose the idea to her, and she approves. Then you go to the pier and you can talk tot Terry about the fake ID.
What's about the beach?
I take golden vodka from a captain, but on Saturday I have only 'nothing' option and mc said what he shouldn't come emptyhanded ... but I dunno where and what I should buy?

curly369

Apr 26, 2017
You Sir are a saint.

D

Deleted member 482284

Im playing spin the bottle in cookie jar. How do I win. I just keep on spinning it?

bobbobbybob

Mar 21, 2018
What's about the beach?
I take golden vodka from a captain, but on Saturday I have only 'nothing' option and mc said what he shouldn't come emptyhanded ... but I dunno where and what I should buy?
Did you go Saturday afternoon or night? Because you have to go in the afternoon.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote