Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017

Oct 1, 2017
help was just in the gym need to sleep but can't access the map it's greyed out I can go and out of the gym but nothing else! thanks in advance .
i'm reposting thinking maybe one of the game designers will help but I doubt it, seems they don't give a SHIT ABOUT THE PLAYERS SUOORTING THEM
I trimmed your quote above. I'm confused. Do you need help with the game? I see only the question from 1st October. The gym is available during the night for yoga training, but it won't be available all night. Once the bars at the top go completely dark gray, you must sleep although you can cuddle with Debbie and go beyond any time.

GISBERNE

Jun 15, 2018
HI everybody, I stuck at MOTHER way. she doesn't have for me any job. I am much further with sister , now she is reading her diary every time when I come to her room. I red somwhere that I had to check mother room , where is she masturbating but something gone wrong. Can I restart her way or use console for repair her way?

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Erik tells me to find orcette online. I'm going to bed. I open up Ebay, I write it all the same but nothing happens.

Can you somebody help me?

Byuntae

Sep 28, 2017
Erik tells me to find orcette online. I'm going to bed. I open up Ebay, I write it all the same but nothing happens.

Can you somebody help me?
Press Enter. For some reason it doesn't work when I press Enter on the Num Pad, only the "main" Enter key

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Diane(aunt) does not let me milk. I gave her jug once, she said cant do it. I went and bought cow suit. Still said no. Bought jug again, so I have both in backpack. Still nothing.

update: apparently buying the damn outfit did nothing and you were supposed to pick up the package for free.

Redrabbit00

Jul 3, 2018
Plss help i finish the quest of mom sister girl with glasses aunt french teac and life guard at the pool and now i currently in science teacher i stack in fap gadget when it didnt work but to me she said back nxt day and it said again and again when every time go to her so i dont know what nxt .. who playing this in cp who expirience hard to save the game even u clicking multiple times and when u want start or u want to choose a,file . ?

Reactions: princelovemia

Redrabbit00

Jul 3, 2018
Asking im finish the quest to mom sis aunt judith only hj mia joghnson teachers xcept art i cant proceed when i star to click the clay to mold its always alpha game so i dont kniw what to do guys can u guve me hint this one .?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote