Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
I'm completely stuck with the mia quest right now, when I visit her in the science lab she tells me to sneak into her house, when I go to her house he says she's a sleep and no mentions of donuts if i try to visit the dad at the station.

I think my game was bugged out, gone ahead and loaded someone else's save to checkout the content.

agabe19

Jun 17, 2018
how will i pass Cedric the guy in the gym ? Everytime i go he says the same thing and i can't exercise with him please help ?

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
You need to get Kevin to spot you so you can lift weights. You can bribe Erik into taking Kevin's shift at lunch if you buy him a certain game that he wants.

velzz

Jun 13, 2018
Guys I have a problem:
I'm currently trying to do the "mia girlfriend" quest but it doesn't work, i talk to her at the science lab she then told me to sneak into her house in the after noon - whenever i try to do this the MC says (she's in school right now ill come back tomorrow, or it's too late mia's sleeping or nobody's home i'll comeback tomorrow) anyways, the MC won't go to mia's house no matter the time or day that i choose to go!!!! What should i Do? is this some kinda bug? been trying the whole day and still can't get it done!!! oh!!! by the way!!! I already done the mom's quest, sister quest, aunt quest!!! all other quest I'm missing!!! MY VERSION OF THE GAME IS v.15.30 pLEASE HELP!!!!!

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Guys I have a problem:
I'm currently trying to do the "mia girlfriend" quest but it doesn't work, i talk to her at the science lab she then told me to sneak into her house in the after noon - whenever i try to do this the MC says (she's in school right now ill come back tomorrow, or it's too late mia's sleeping or nobody's home i'll comeback tomorrow) anyways, the MC won't go to mia's house no matter the time or day that i choose to go!!!! What should i Do? is this some kinda bug? been trying the whole day and still can't get it done!!! oh!!! by the way!!! I already done the mom's quest, sister quest, aunt quest!!! all other quest I'm missing!!! MY VERSION OF THE GAME IS v.15.30 pLEASE HELP!!!!!
Go to her at night

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
But besides making the moon, should there be something else, like the upper-right star or the rays? I can fit the moon fine and the star, but the rays have to be in the lower-right bin, or maybe I'm just trying too hard. Maybe you can upload a snapshot of the complete in a spoiler?
I got it! It was the moon with the rays in the upper-right. It doesn't match the engraving, but that's what worked on my v15.3.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I got it! It was the moon with the rays in the upper-right. It doesn't match the engraving, but that's what worked on my v15.3.
Sorry. I meant to write upper-left in both of my latest replies. Just thinking about it now, and I think the only place where it can go is upper-left since the crescent follows the arc of West to North :FeelsBadMan:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Am I the only one who's getting sent straight to the "pay" section whenever they go into the patreon page?

Because if not, that's one annoying change Patreon made to its stuff.

Algesi

May 7, 2018
So the sister at the Church tells me to visit her at night, but the game won't let me. Wtf..
You'll have to go forward with Mia storyline. When you will go to the Church and steal the priest robe the sister will come and visit you

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Am I the only one who's getting sent straight to the "pay" section whenever they go into the patreon page?
That generally only happens when you try to access "Patrons only" posts.

I can access his page without being prompted to pay, whether I am logged in or not.

emk2z

Sep 6, 2017
Hi,

After I unlock the mom watch TV part, option to watch tv with sis disappears, I already unlocked this with Sis but I can not after TV with mom is unlocked. Anyway to do this afterwards?.

Figured if you watch TV at the evening she comes on her own

Oct 1, 2017

Oct 1, 2017
help was just in the gym need to sleep but can't access the map it's greyed out I can go and out of the gym but nothing else! thanks in advance .
5-2-18
I really want thank all of you who jumped right in to help with the problem i have been having ! “ really has been a great help “ !!!!!!!!! Thank you all so bloody much
5-6-18
As I expected NONE of the useless poser's on this forum are willing the help out with game bugs and problems :{ !!!!!
So I'll just start over and hope for the best :\ Again I appreciate & thank all of you for the over abundance of HELP ! I ONLY HOPE I CAN RETURN THE FAVOR TO ALL OF YOU !
When the law is on your side : Pound on the law
When the facts are on your side : Pound on the facts
When neither the law or facts are on your side : Pound on the table
Maybe you can force a nice settlement !!!

Have a nice day

Attached Files:

• a" data-thumb-height="50">

• File size:
    797 bytes
i'm reposting thinking maybe one of the game designers will help but I doubt it, seems they don't give a SHIT ABOUT THE PLAYERS SUOORTING THEM

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote